Please read A/N

Hello everyone! Frozenbeenie here! If you're reading this, than that means you've completed story 2 of the shadow series! This series is a very hard one to complete, and the editing isn't any better either! With my busy mind, it's not easy coming back to fix my old errors I made when I started writing. A lot has improved, at least most!

I'll let you in on something about me. I have a imagination on where I think of a plot and write down, than think of another plot and abandon the one I was doing!

Now for story 3... I had abandoned it for awhile before continuing on with other stories I've written. Many had begged for me to continue this story, so I'm here to say that I'm back! For however long I can before I finish this!

I can't promise anything, but I plan to post the first information chapter of the previous of story, which is story 1... just like I did for this story. If you look at the first chapter, you'll see connections of story 1 and 2, and I'll do that for story 2 and 3!

Thank you all so much for reading my series! Series aren't usually my thing! But this one is pretty exciting in my opinion! I hope you will stick around! I also need to create the cover, so that'll take time too! Thank you for being patient! I hope to see you soon!

Please note that this series has some minor violence, cursing, and blood. I rate the series Pg-13, so... yeah! Thank you again

*

The twins will be facing each other in a Pokémon League challenge. Who will win? Well... you're going to have to read Story 3 to find out. As of Feb 23, 2023, I will start editing story 3 and hope to finish it, finally! Any hopes of book 4 is down the drain, so whatever is in book 3 relating to it will be removed! I can't say when I'll start the editing process, but hopefully by this year I'll get it done! Thank you for showing support! It means so much! Bye now!

-FrozenBeenie