Aren't you tired?

You punched the bag repeatedly. Sweat dripping from your forehead to your chin.

"why her" you whispered.

"WHY HER!" You punched the bag so hard it ripped. 

Your hands were sore from punching. Your arms ached begging to be relaxed.

but you didn't care. all you cared for was for him. Bakugou. you had loved him the first day you saw him. his ruby eyes, his ash blonde hair, his cocky smirk, everything drove you wild. Until she came. Brown hair, brown eyes, and stupid rosy cheeks. Ochacko. You hated every fragment of her. You detested her. she took him away. You had your bag slung over your shoulder a scowl present on your face.

"Hey y/n!- you okay?" Ochacko asked

"Tch out of my way gravity freak." You said as you pushed her to the ground she started crying you only 'tched' and made your way to class as your classmates stared at you. you were never this cold or mean. 

'training with Aizawa' you said in your head as you went to change into your hero suit. You walked out to stand with the rest of the class. Izuku came and rubbed circles on to your back. he knew your pain. he liked Ochacko. keyword LIKED. They dated for a few days before he caught her cheating on him with Lida. 

"How about boba after school?" Deku asked

"Yamada hang out after school?" Bakugou had said 

"No can't I'm busy." You tell Bakugou

"Please come with me! Uraraka and her friends are going to the mall and It's going to be super boring-"

"I'd rather die than go to the damn mall with her." Your voice icy and cold your hands clenched to stop you from doing the wrong thing.

"What's up with you?" he asked

"Hey Kacchan! oh hey y/n what's wrong?" she asked

"Nothing."

"C'mon tell me." she insisted

"No, I'm perfectly fine."

"No, you're no-"

"I SAID IM FINE." You stopped your foot and encased Uraraka in ice except his head. Everyone gasped.

You stood there in anger. Mr.Aizawa yelling at me to stop but you couldn't so you ran to the only place where you felt okay. the beach. you had somehow managed to change back to normal clothes and run to the beach the sun was setting and the water was warm. you placed your feet in the water as you sat in the sand letting the warm salty water touch you're aching feet tired of running and practicing. you sighed in relief as you laid in the sand and stared at the sky.

-back at school-

"Look the ice is melting!" Mina yelled

"She must've calmed down," Izuku said

"Whatever classed dismissed," yelled Aizawa and everyone left.

Izuku knew exactly where you were.

he stood next to you then laid down.

"Hi izuku."

He jumped

"How did you know it was me-"

"you have a strong pine cologne."

He chuckled.

"Still up for that boba?" You asked

"Yeah"

"Let's go then" you stood up and helped him up, put your shoes on, and walked to the cafe.

-

"You should've seen her face when she was trapped! She was so scared!." He laughed as you chuckled.

You took a sip from your drink. you looked at izuku and smiled.

-

from that moment on you became best friends for months now then this is where the real story starts. You were over kacchan and he was over Uraraka with both of your help.

-

Friday, Last day of school.

"Ah yes, finally no more school!" You yelled as you gave Izuku a piggyback ride.

"Finally we're free!" he yelled

"Hey Izuku how about we o to that new amusement park? Heard it had a haunted house all year round!" You smirked

"No Y/n you know I'm afraid!" he whined

"Crybaby!"

"Hm!" he said

____________

You had gone on almost every ride it was dark now and you were waiting for the right time to do this. This could go very wrong or very good. It just all depended on Izuku now.

____________

"Izuku..."

He looked at you with those emerald eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"of course....." he said as you went in for a kiss.

it was nice and sweet. fireworks roared in the background. 

"here"

You gave him your skull ring.

"So that everybody knows you're mine and only mine!!!" you yelled

"Im only yours baby."

______________________

THE END

I'm sorry this is shitty just wanted something for ya'll :3 love ya