Bakugou x Idol!Reader

(You're  like Billie Eilish)

LETTUCE BEGIN~~~

You were so ecstatic. Your mother had finally let you go to UA but there was a catch the staff at UA wanted you to perform for the students and to visit them during class as an incentive for being good students...You didn't mind you enjoyed meeting fans and people. You were quite popular...no really popular you were the 1# pop star in Japan. Everywhere you went people would gawk and awe, take pictures and ask for autographs you didn't mind though. Your best friend and assistant Yang (STRAY KIDS AYYYY) helped you pack your microphones and stuff you need. As you made your way to the gym you saw people... staring at you and whispering "Heyo" you said and everyone almost started to fangirl and fanboy you smiled and made your way to class 1-A you were so happy to see your future class you squealed internally but kept your cool badass persona you opened the tall door and walked in everyone gawked and whispered. "Hey guys" Everyone started squealing and fangirling. You laughed and scratched the back of your neck "Shut up dumbasses you're making her feel awkward." A guy with fiery red eyes and spikey ash blonde hair "Thank you...Ummm-" "Katsuki...Katsuki Bakugou" He said "right" you said then side smiled. He blushed slightly you were his Idol and he listened to your music every day. "Well I stopped by to say hello and to say that you'll be seeing me every day from tomorrow on for ill be attending UA and take a break from making music." Everyone cheered and celebrated "I cant wait to see you all at my concert later! Bye," You waved goodbye and left to go greet the rest of the classes.

Time skip to concert time~~~

You got ready to perform your Hit song "All I Ever Wanted"

You got out and everyone started cheering. You started singing and doing your choreography. You then moved to your next song Burn As you were singing you met eyes with Katsuki

he smiled and you smiled back you felt your face heat up and your stomach had butterflies....why did you feel this? You thought you were a bit tired and that's what caused it. You kept singing you then sang I Love U

"We fall apart as it gets dark

I'm in your arms in Central Park
There's nothing you could do or say
I can't escape the way, I love you

I don't want to, but I love you"

TIME SKIPPY~~

After the concert, you had the chance to meet all of UA and take pictures and sign autographs....yay...

After meeting a few people you saw Katsuki and you gave him a hug "Sign t-this baka! I'm only here because my mom listens to your dumb music and probably want an autograph!" you sighed and signed the stuff he wanted you to sign and took a couple of pictures that you also signed but you gave him something else while you gave him the picture a card that said "Call me 123-456-789" He blushed when he saw this but when he was going to talk to you again you were busy with other people smiling and signing. You saw him and you gave him a smile he blushed and walked out. "Why do I feel like this with her?" He murmured then walked away...

THE END~~~~~