Cheater!Bakugou x Reader x izuku pt 1

You and Katsuki were best friends. You both loved each other very much heck...Both of your families decided that when you grew up that you were going to get married. You guys didn't mind you loved each other and had each other's backs. That's until you went to UA...He became more aggressive and spent less and less time with you. You didn't mind it at first he wanted to be number 1# and so did you so it was an excuse you told yourself over and over again. You noticed how he spent more time with round cheeks more and more time. Heck he started sitting with the Dekusquad so he can talk to her. That hurt you like someone stabbed you with needles. You sat with the rest of what used to be the Bakusquad they saw how you were not happy. Today he even left you to go walk Uraraka to her dorm...you walked home alone. remembering the days where he would say things like 'I'll always protect you!' and 'your mine and no one else's' you felt a tear running down your face and quickly snapped back to reality and continued to walked to your dorm. 

Time skippy~

As you finished training with Deku since your loving boyfriend was busy and went into the locker room to gather your stuff. You heard moaning and slapping noises. You thought about going to see who the person was and tell a teacher in the building or a student council member. As you walked to investigate you heard

"Bakugou S-stop they'll hear us!" Uraraka said

"Who gives a damn your mine..." Bakugou said

'No...wait it cant be' you murmured you saw them but they didn't see you.

You grabbed your stuff and ran to your dorm you didn't leave your dorm for a few days 

50 missed calls from Izuku:) 120 unseen messages from Izuku

10 missed calls from Bakubabe<3 and 200 unseen messages

You finally left your dorm and ignored everyone and everything.

"Y-Y/N me, you and bakugou are partners to work on the project" Deku said 

"Huh? oh ok"

'yay' you said murmured sarcastically 

"Hey Dumbass, My dorm or yours?" Bakugou said

"Whatever I don't care where" You snapped back

He was surprised that you answered like that you would usually have given him a more laid back answer in a more calmer tone. he growled

"What's up with you? stick up your ass or something?" 

"Kacchan don't be mean!" Deku butted in

"Whatever ...Deku lets go" You said as you rolled your eyes 

You grabbed Deku's hand and left to go work on the project at your house leaving bakugou dumbfounded. The green-haired boy was as red as a tomato as you kept holding his hand you realized you still held his hand and blushed a light pink as you let go. 

"S-sorry!" you said

"N-no it's okay I liked it" he smiled slightly

It made your face even redder you were about to speak when...

"Hey dumbass care to explain why you left me like that?"

you gave Deku your key and told him to go inside. he hesitated but went in. 

"Nothing just haven't been myself lately"

"No shit you completely stopped talking to me and training with me is someone bothering you? I'll kick their ass if-"

" IT'S YOU! YOU'RE THE DUMBASS WHO HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME YOUR THE FUCKING REASON I DIDNT COME BACK TO SCHOOL FOR ALMOST A WHOLE DAMN WEEK! YOU STOPPED TALKING TO ME FOR MOST OF THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND NOW YOU START CARING?"

"I-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT WANT TO HEAR HOW ABOUT YOU TELL THE TEACHER TO GO WORK WITH YOUR SLUT? SINCE APPARENTLY SHE'S ALL YOURS"

You realized you had started crying your voice hurt from yelling

"Y-y/n I-"

"Whatever Just fuck off will ya? Oh and in case you want to hear it to your face it's over!" 

You walked in your dorm and immediately you got hugged by Izuku you cried as he comforted you and told you how amazing and strong you were. you felt better and wanted to reward him for being there for you by taking him out.

"Tell you what after we finish working on this project how about we go out and eat?" You said

"Y/N you should stay home-"

"No...Izuku You made me realize that I'm stronger than him and I won't let him get the satisfaction of me being depressed" You said almost yelling

he looked at you with admiration and awe and agreed

Time skip you go to a diner and ate~

After having almost a full course meal both of you went for a walk you held his hand and laid your head on his shoulder he blushed at the sudden contact but smiled nonetheless. 

"Y-Y/n"

"Yeah Izuku"

he blushed madly when you said his first name. 

"I Like you" He said almost whispering

Your eyes widened. you blushed. you let go of his hand and faced him

"I-I know you don't like me back I-I just wanted you to know I-"

you sashed your lips into his. his eyes widened but then slowly closed his eyes as he took in the moment. You pulled away for air.

"Izuku I like you too"

He smiled as he cried tears of happiness

"Oh come on you big baby lets go back to the dorms" 

He nodded as he wiped his tears away and walked back to the dorms

Time Skip~

(YALL JUST FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER NO SEXY STUFF HAPPENED JEEZ!)

You awoke the next morning with izuku having his arms wrapped around you tightly. you woke him up by leaving small kisses on his freckled cheeks he smiled as you both got up and got ready for school. as you walked hand in hand to school he was a bit embarrassed by it but he soon got over it and just laid his head on your shoulder while walking people cheered for the both of you and the look of disbelief that Uraraka and Bakugou Made was priceless. You then grabbed izuku by the collar and kissed him passionately eve using tongue he was a blushing mess as you pulled away he whimpered. Bakugou had an angry look on his face and Uraraka had a look of jealousy. You ignored them and held Izuku's hand then walked to class...

TBC

SUCH A LONG STORY I KNOOOOWWWW BUT WAIT UNTIL PART 2 let's say Izuku wanted a bit more after the kiss ;) wink wink anyway laterz skaterz.