Cheater!Bakugou x reader x Deku pt2

This is a lemon...I know your gonna walk in and read it so idc just if you're not into that kinda stuff...wait till my next update...

You heard the whimper he made it kinda turned you on...you smirked and grabbed his hand then made your way to class. He sat next to you you didn't have any assigned seats so you sat next to him. You bored out of your mind was not paying attention you glance at Deku and see that he's rubbing the outer part of his pants on his...crotch it took you a while to realize what he was doing you then heard him moan slightly and quietly. It made you blush thinking all kinds of things you could do together but snapped back to reality. you wrote something on a piece of paper and threw it to him he read it.

'Meet me in the janitors closet'

He was confused slightly on why the janitors closet but nonetheless went after you asked to go to the 'bathroom'.

"Hey Y/N do you need something? Is something wrong?"

"Sit Izuku"

"On the floor?!"

"Yes just shut up and sit!"

He nodded you locked the door knowing you could use your quirk to get out if you got stuck inside. 

"O-Okay Y-Y/N what are you going to do-"

he immediately blushed as he saw you unzip his pants and pull them down to his ankles.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DO-"

You smashed your lips onto his then slowly started rubbing his boxers. He moaned into the kiss. you used your tongue for permission to enter access to his mouth. When he didn't you gripped his cock. he gasped for a second. you slid your tongue in and explored every bit of his mouth claiming it. you pulled away and caught your breath. you slid his boxers down his cock popping out. You were surprised at his long and THICC Length. it made your mouth water. He blushed his face as red as a tomato. you licked from his balls to the tip. it twitched at the sudden contact. You shove his length into your mouth which made him moan he immediately realized how loud he was and tried to keep his voice down. you started sucking and bobbing your head. 

"A-Ah s-shit Y/N! F-faster!"

His wish was your command as you started to take more and more of his length using your hand to pump the rest you couldn't take in. He gripped the shelf and threw his head back from the immense pleasure.

"I-i'm gonna c-cum! Y/N A-Aahh~ Hah~"

You went faster he moaned loudly as he came into your mouth. He salty and warm cum sliding down your throat. you released his cock with 'pop' as he panted sweat glistening on his face and neck. You made your way to his neck and started to leave small bites here and there eventually leaving three large hickeys all over his neck you removed your pants/skirt with your panties and placed your wet pussy and his wet cock you moaned in pleasure. you started riding him. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck! Y/N! you're so tight!"

you slowly started sliding up and down on his cock. As time went on you went faster and rougher on his cock.

"Fuck yes! Mommy! Aaaahhh~"

"You like that baby boy? You like Mommy sliding up and down your big cock?"

"Y-yes! Hah~ Ahhhh~"

You smirked and continued to slid down his large cock. 

" Shit! I-I'm gonna cum mommy!"

"C-cum inside me Baby! Hah~ Ahhhhhh~ Fuck~"

"Mommy~ Ahhhhhh~"

He said as he came into you you slid off his cock and put your clothes back on. You went to the bathroom to clean up and actually use the bathroom. As you went back to class the teacher looked at you with a concerned glare.

"What took you both so long?"

"Izuku didn't feel well so I took him to Recovery Girl but now he's as good as ever!"

You smiled innocently. Izuku was still red after everything and only took a few glances at you every once in a while. 

Time Skipp~

You were sitting at lunch eating with izuku when Sero comes up

"Hey dude! What's with those bruises on your neck?"

"A-Ah U-Um..."

"We just had a rough training session that's all!" You smiled

"Okay! I just wanted to make sure he was okay!"

He walked away and saw the blushing mess that was your boyfriend. You grabbed him by the collar and kissed him

"You're mine and only mine kay?"

"Y-yes m-mommy!"

You blushed and let go of him and continued eating.

THE END BISH~~~~

First Lemon so its really bad lol... Later skaterz