Stockholm syndrome

Royal Izuku x villain! Reader

Stockholm syndrome

It was a rainy day in the palace so most guards were inside rather than out Prince Izuku insisted to stay inside so they did not disobey direct orders. Izuku stared out the window watching raindrops race down his window. He was happy with everything in his life his Mom recovered from her illness and He was going to be wed to Princess Ockacko in a few weeks it was all so exciting to izuku he smiled to himself and let out a sigh of satisfaction. He stood up from his bed and walked out to the hallway trying to keep himself occupied but when he reached the main room or the throne room the guards were all knocked to the ground some bleeding he hurried to help the when he was yanked by his wrist meeting face to face with a person all their face was covered by a black mask except one of their eyes.

"What have you done to our guards?! Let go of me! The prince Demands you!"

You chuckled at his attempt to be assertive but you could see and smell the fear coming from him.

"Some guards they are they couldn't even land a hit on me."

You felt him trying to break loose from your firm grip but your grip only tightened. He yelped from the pain.

"Izuku?"

You both turn to see Princess Ochacko. You knew her very well and detested her. You knew that they were going to get married you just wanted to save him from her.

"Well if it isn't Princess Ochacko..." You say chuckling

"Let go Of him Immediately!" She said while racing towards you using magic to blast you away.

"Ochacko! Thank you!" The prince said smiling

"It's not a problem my prince." She said giving him a closed eye smile

While they were distracted you took your chance to grab your gun and steal izuku away.

"Let me go!" He says once again

"Back away Ochacko or Your pretty prince dies." You said venom dripping from every word

"Izuku? Honey whats going on here?" The queen asked

She stared at you then at izuku then at Ochacko

"Let him go immediately, thief!" She said her voice booming in the room

"Your majesty forgive me..." You say with a hint of regret coming from your voice as you teleported away and onto the horse with the prince still tightly on your grip.

"No! Izuku!" Ochacko said trying to chase after you

"No!" She started sobbing as she fell to her knees and cried.

"Hya Bullseye faster!" You yelled

Your horse obeying your command and trodding even faster.

"Let me-Ah!" He then gripped onto you a your horse began trodding even faster.

You saw the bruise you left on his wrist from your grip. You sighed you never wanted to hurt him you just wanted to save him from that witch but the way she stood up for him maybe she isn't as bad as she seems- No! She took him away from you now it's her turn to feel pain.

_____________________________________

"Let Me Go! Izuku yelled as you tied him up

"Stop yelling its no use here." You said now getting kind of annoyed with his yelling

"I won't stop until Mmmph!~"

"What was that for thief?" his face now a cherry red from your delicate yet sweet kiss.