Marriage...On hold?

k.Bakugou x reader

You looked into the mirror as your maid helped you get dressed. You were going to get married to the number one hero.....Izuku Midoriya. He was nice and kind but you didn't love him. You caught him in the act with Ochacko once. You told your father but he didn't care. You told your Mom and she secretly found you a suitor and helped you sneak out of the mansion to go see him. He had spikey blonde hair with ruby red eyes. His sexy smirk made you melt. He was a bodyguard for you and he would always be around you. so from time to time you would flirt with each other or give a quick peck on the lips when your father wasn't looking. He was everything to you and so were you. You would lie that you saw someone outside your window and your father would send bakugou to go check on you. You smiled faintly at the memories. Your maid gave you the flowers and music started playing. Your heels tapped against the red rug. your arm locked with your father's. You had gone up the stairs to see Izuku smiling with his freckled cheeks.  You remembered how bakugou found out that you were going to get married. He cried. He didn't want you to leave with some stupid rich boy. You frowned gripping the roses at hand.

"You look stunning," Izuku said

"Thanks."

-

The priest said the vows.

"I do," Izuku said

"Y/n do you take Izuku to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I-"

"I DON'T!" You yell throwing the roses at Izuku and running down the aisle.

"Y/N GET BACK HERE!" Your father yelled.

You ran. Bakugou had been in his car not wanting to see you get married. He sighed but his eyes widened when he saw you running out Izuku behind you trying to catch you. You saw him and jumped in the front seat.

"DRIVE KATSUKI!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-"

"I SAID DRIVE!" You yelled as he started the engine and stepped on it.

You gave a breath of relief. He gave you a small smirk.

"Just couldn't be without me could you?"

"Oh shut up." You say ripping your veil off and grabbing his face kissing him quickly before you let go to let him drive.

"I love you stupid..."

"I Love you more dumbass..."

FIN.