Izuku x Delinquent!Reader

As you entered school many people cowered before you. You were used to it all your life you've been feared you were the delinquent of the school. You terrified everyone heck you even made Bakugou nervous. You found him really cool but your eyes were set on one special boy...Izuku....he was perfect you were never going to say it but he was the person who made you smile every day (other than the satisfaction of everyone cowering before you) you just had one problem well more like 2 Uraraka and Deku being absolutely terrified of you. You despised the fact she got every sing millisecond of time with him. You bullied her calling her a slut, bitch, and hoe you made sure you made her life hell. you were walking with your group (Consisting of Shinso, Monona, Bakugou, and ofc you)  to lunch when you were rudely bumped into round cheeks. you pushed her to the ground "watch where your going next time loser" you were about to walk off when someone pushed you and you fell on your knees your friends went to go help you up and you stood up looking around for who pushed you and it was...Izuku? he was serious and with a face of determination? "I won't let you hurt Ochako like that anymore!" he yelled "Like hell I'm gonna stop she deserves it" "no she doesn't! what did she ever do to you?!" "What did she do to me? I'm gonna tell you what she did! She took everything from me! She took my mom/dad away! My friends! my everything! she always got attention! She has you!" your words echoed throughout the hallway. You realized you had started crying you noticed people snickering and whispering. Izuku felt bad very bad no one knew this not even Ochako he had feelings for you he admired how strong and cool you were but he didn't want to like you. you were mean and rude but he felt awful knowing he made you cry. You ran out and went behind the school and started crying. You hated crying it made you feel weak and incapable of doing anything. You couldn't believe you broke in front of people like that especially Ochako. you stood up and sniffled and hugged yourself until you felt two strong arms wrapped around you hugging you tightly "I'm sorry..." The person whispered you recognized that voice anywhere it was izuku he let go and turned you around so you faced him he wiped your tears with his thumb you blushed at the feeling of his calloused hand touch your soft face "It's fine...you didn't know its whatever...and I know you don't like me back you probably like someone like ochako someone nice and-" Izuku smashed his lips into yours and you panicked so you kissed back. You stayed there his soft lips pressed against yours, your face getting redder by the minute so was his. you both finally broke the kiss when you needed air "I'm so so sorry I don't know if you wanted that or not and-!" "Calm down Izuku I-I liked it" You looked away you held his hand and walked back to lunch. 

TIME SKIP~~~~

A few months have gone by and you had started dating Izuku everyone noticed how calmer you were and nicer people had the courage to go up to you and talk to you which was a first. You were a handful though, you hated when girls went up to talk to your Izuku especially Ochako you would mostly wrap your hands around izuku and kiss his neck then send them a glare while he blushed madly and apologized to them. They would usually get the hint and go away but when they didn't it would o like "Get the hint asshole he's mine and no one else's now back off" "Y-Y/n! Be nice!" "niceness is off the table now fuck off before I beat you into a pulp" "S-s-sorry!" the girl or guy would say and run off "Y/n! They were just asking me to help with their homework!" "I swear Izuku I could see they had other intentions they were going to steal you away from me!" He sighed. You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "what? You getting tired of me? well get used to it you aren't going nowhere unless I say so" You say then pulling him into a kiss."Got that?" He was blushing madly and rapidly nodding his head from embarrassment. You held his hand as you walked to class.

THE END!!!!~~~

Hope ur enjoying these! LATER SKATERZZ