Cheater! Izuku x reader pt 2

"You're not weak dumbass"...........

You froze your feet glued to the ground although wanting to run. The person was non-other than katsuki bakugou... He hugged you from behind tightly not too tight to almost kill you but tight enough for you to feel safe and help you calm down. Katsuki unbeknownst to you had a crush on you and it killed him when you cried and beat yourself up like this. You felt something that you didn't feel before not even with Izuku you felt free and happy was it, love? You could smell his cologne it was a good one at that you liked the way he smelled. He then said something that surprised you "I love you" you then responded "You know what...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love you too"

He froze his face heated up from happiness he let go of you you turned around and kissed him.

TIME SKIPPPPPP~~~~~(A few months laterzzz)

You held Katsuki's hand while walking to school you hummed along to the song you were listening to. You then saw someone you recognized it was Felix (STRAY KIDS HEEEHEEE) he saw you too and you waved. Katsuki didn't look so happy when you let his hand go to talk to the "extra" you were having a normal conversation when you were suddenly pulled away by your loving boyfriend...he took you well more like dragged you to school pinned you against the wall and said, "your mine and only mine don't go talking to some extra dumbass..." You only squeaked and nodded. He kissed you and you kissed back you then walked to class holding hands and being weird.

THE END..................