-Caught in the act-

-Izuku Midoriya-

-EXTREME Smut-

He sighed as he ate alone it's been almost a month since you haven't eaten dinner with him. You were always busy with hero work and making sure everything was running smoothly. Sometimes you didn't even come home until he went to look for you and found you snoozing on your desk with papers everywhere. but that was the life of the 2# hero.  He felt tears pricking his eyes. 

'When's she coming home?' He thought. 

he went to lay down on the bed you shared sniffing your pillow and remembering memories between you and him. He then stumbled upon a memory. The time you pinned him down and made him feel like he was worth more than anything else in the world. His birthday which was a few months ago. He remembered you and your touch. He subconsciously rubbed himself imagining it was you riding him. His moans filled the room. he ripped his shirt off and kicked his pants off.

"Just like that-mmph!" He squeaked

"Y/n! Y/n!" He said rubbing himself faster with each pump 

He then paused grabbing your pillow and thrusting his hips imaging it was your insides he was fucking.

"Ah! Yes Y/n!" He said his eyes crossing and making the sluttiest face on God's green earth.

He was so caught up with himself he didn't even hear the door open and close.

"Fuck! Y/n! Yes fuck me just like that!" He said his moans echoing in the room. His grip tightened on the pillow sniffing in your scent.

"Ah! I-Im cumming I-" 

SNAP CLICK FLASH

His eyes widened and immediately stopped covering himself with a nearby blanket.

"Good evening baby~" You cooed

"A-AH! Y/N I- I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LI-" He was sushed by your lips pressing against his.

"Does my slut want to get fucked?" You say

He nods

"Use your words Izuku."

"Y-yes."

"What's the magic words?"

"P-please...M-mommy."

"Good Boy~" You say rubbing his tip spreading the pre-cum all over the tip.

"Ah!~" He squeaked

You pull a box out of the bedside table revealing all of your special toys. You grab one a simple ring and place it on his throbbing cock. He lays there dumbfounded when the ring starts vibrating. He thrusts upward in pleasure gripping the sheets. 

"M-Mommy!" he manages to say

"Shhh, It's okay just relax."

You push two fingers into him. He moans loudly. fingering with one hand and then you start lightly pumping him with the other. His moans echoed in the room.

"Ah! Fuck! Ah! FUCK! Y-Y/n It's too much I- I'm going to c-cum!" He yells

"Aw baby this is only just the beginning. You better be ready because tomorrow neither of us are going to work."

He whimpers. His heart and chest filling with joy and happiness. The vibrating then stops and You stop pumping him. You take your fingers out. He's whimpers while panting. 

"M-mommy..." He says before removing your clothes 

"Let me taste you please!" He says

You nod as he starts licking and sucking as you do the same with his cock.

-

Your moans fill the room. You abruptly stop sucking him and move on to the main meal. He rubbed his legs together wanting friction. Wanting to release. You positioned yourself on him and took him in. You rode him as fast as you could but your legs were giving out. Feeling a pang of confidence he flipped you over and fucked you as hard as he could. Skin slapping, moaning, the creaking from the bed echoed in the room.

"Who's the baby now?" Izuku said not giving you a break

He thrusted a few more times before he released in you even after he pulled out his cock spewed cum all over you and your face. he cleaned you both up and knocked out in a matter of seconds holding you close

-

In the morning. Midoriya fluttered his eyes open. he tried feeling around for you but you were nowhere to be found. he sighed remembering the promise you made last night. He was deep in thought when you opened the door with breakfast in hand. His eyes lit up when he saw you.

"Morning Greenbean."

"Good Morning Love."

You placed the food on his lap and tears pricked his eyes.

"Don't cry Midoriya..." You say

He sniffles and starts gobbling the food down. You chuckle and give him a forehead kiss while you ruffled his hair.

"I love you Greenbean."

"I Lofe you morephf!" He said his mouth stuffed with food.

-Fin-