Dally x reader

I know you guys come here fro BNHA but I'm gonna write this one for my baby dally I'm sorry ;_;

You stayed there on your knees Johnny had just died. You were there holing his hand on the hospital bed your knees were cold and from the floor. You cried tears streamed down your cheeks. Dally was next to you he couldn't believe Johnny was gone....

"BASTARDS" He yelled as he punched the wall and ran off

"Pony stay here Ill be back." You say tears still strolling down your face as you weakly stood up and started running after Dallas.

-

"Give me the Money!!" I yelled as I pointed the gun towards the face of the cashier he complied as I took off running him shooting at me with his gun. It got me on the side. I quickly went to the nearest payphone. 

"Hello?"

"It's me Dally is this Darry?"

"No, it's steve."

"Can you give the phone to Darry please?"

"sure thing"

"Hello?"

"Darry! It's me Dally I just robbed a place the fuzz is after me meet me by the park."

"Okay, we'll be there."

I hang up the phone as I start running and running.

I ran by a grocery store the glass door was shattered and when I ran past a payphone there were bags.... they were stained with blood...

'Dally that damn idiot.' 

I ran and I ran I heard sirens headed towards the park. I started running as fast as I could forgetting my surroundings and all I could hear were sirens and gunshots. I saw Dally.

"You'll never get me alive!" He yelled

"DALLY NO!!!" I yelled as I got shot.

I pushed Dally to the ground as I let my arm, leg, and side take the damage. The police stopped as soon as they realized they shot the wrong person.

-

"Dally...." was the only thing you could say before you fell onto the ground next to Dally.

"wait..no...please...y/n...NO PLEASE." he yelled as he shook your body

"NO DONT TOUCH HER!" He yelled towards the cop he ignored him and called an ambulance

"C'mon baby.. Please wake up... You were all I had left please!!." He yelled tears staining his face

The police then grabbed him and arrested him.

"Let me go! Let me see her please!!." He begged 

The police ignored him and shoved him into the car

Pony collapsed and everyone cried.

Darry picked your limp and cold body until the ambulance arrived....

-

You gasped and immediately sat up. You looked at your surroundings bright lights and crappy cold medical sheets. You were alive. every nurse gasped and clapped.

"What the fuck is going on?" you say

"Honey you've been in a coma for 5 months."

"w-what?"

"you were shot five times twice on your arm and your leg then once on your side."

"Holy shit.."