Ochacko Uraraka x Bully! fem Reader

I personally don't really like her but I'm here to make people smile not to make them frown with my opinion anyway enjoy!

WARNINGS: kinda angst, kinda lime, kinda fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haha, defenseless Uraraka!" 

You laughed as seeing her so defenseless beneath you your friends laughed along as well.

"L-leave me alone"  she managed to squeak out.

you glare at her for daring to fight back against you.

"Excuse me?" (IF YOU KNOW THE MOVIE HOLES YOU KNOW THIS REFERENCE!) You scoffed

"You heard me! Leave me alone!"

you smirked. Uraraka felt a sudden pain in her stomach. . . you had kicked her.

"Hopefully that'll teach you next time you try and answer back to me bitch!" 

You laughed as you walked away with your friends and returned to your father. Uraraka started crying and balling her mother came scooped her up.

"Honey! whats wro- Who did this to you!?"

Uraraka pointed towards you and your friends. her mother walked towards you you saw her and smiled innocently and bowed to her mother.

"Why did you hurt my daughter!?" she yelled almost everyone in the park heard

"I didn't do anything ma'am"  you said cooly

"Look at her shes bruised! hurt and crying she said you hit her and she never lies what did you do?"

"Like I said before I didn't do anything ma'am I was here with my friends talking" you smiled innocently 

she must've not liked your smile to the way you lied to her because she slapped you. your eyes widened. she even made your nose bleed. your face red from the smack. Your friends ready to attack her. you hed your hand up to stop them. someone then tapped Uraraka's mom on the shoulder.  you fiery father had appeared the 2# hero...Endeavor. You were his favorite. your quirk more like quirks were: Elements, teleportation, and weapon making. you inherited all these quirks out of nowhere you were the powerful child...the one that Endeavor didn't hurt nor yell at. you were his prize, his key to surpass Allmight. you protected everyone in the family from getting hurt from him. he liked that you stood up to him and wasn't scared of him.

"do not hurt my child she didn't do anything to you nor your daughter I was supervising her the whole time."

"W-what really? I-am so sorry! I-"

"tsk"

he rolled his eyes grabbed your hand and walked to the nearest bathroom to clean off your face and stop the bleeding. 

"Ignorant people hurting my daughter"

"its okay father"

he smiled at you. you both walked off to go home.

-end of flashback-

"Thank you on keeping your eyes on me Y/N"

you looked up to see rocks from your destruction in the sky

"r-release"

she managed to say. you put your hand in the sky you hand warming up to explode the rocks away. you saw Uraraka in your perifiral vision your vines wrapped around her ankle and threw her against the wall of the arena and dropped her out of bounds as you threw a large blast from your fire, water, and wind quirks sending them blasting to space.

"URARAKA IS OUT OF BOUNDS AND KNOCKED OUT! Y/N WINS!!!"

You smiled. the first time you ever smiled in ages and people seem to notice as they zoom on your smiling face and how you didn't even have a scratch on you. you walked towards uraraka picked her up and carried her princess style to recovery girls office. your earth quirk allowed you to heal her a bit while recovery girl went to help other people. As Ura awoke from her being knocked out she blushed as you sang and ran your hands around her body to heal her as she faked to still be knocked out to see what you would do

"Flower, gleam and glow

Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mineHeal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mineWhat once was mine..."

her body glowed green once healed. you satisfied with her being okay stood up to go see your brothers match when someone tugged on your wrist

"please don't go"

You blushed slightly as you scowled.

"Cant its almost my match again"

"Please?"

"no why do you even want me to stay?"

"b-because I like you Y/N"

you glared at her pulled her shirt and slapped your lips against hers and rubbed her thigh she moaned into the kiss you pulled away wiped off the saliva that she left on your lips and walked off to see your brothers match. she blushed as she felt like wanting more.

"My numbers in your pocket dumbass"

"huh"

she reached in her pocket to see your number. she blushed and almost fainted. you smirked at remembering what you wrote.

'I felt how wet for me you were meet me in the classroom after my match and you just might get what you want my slut.'

THE END~~~~