Chapter 50

I held on tightly to my father as we walked to the area where the aisle was, not daring to let go. The fear of what was coming next left as soon as we turned to the aisle.
As soon as I saw Harry's emerald green eyes, and how handsome he looked in his black tux, it was all I could think of.
Suddenly the aisle didn't feel so daunting, and I no longer cared that everyone was looking at me. It was all I could do to not run into Harry's arms then and there.
Tears of happiness started streaming down my face silently, as I made my way down the aisle. Harry and I hadn't broken eye contact since I came into view, and I noticed his eyes started to water as well. I smiled and mouthed "don't you dare leave me here Potter"
Harry's mouth turned to an even bigger smile than before as he responded "Right back at you Weasley"
Me and my dad were just a few feet away from the end of the aisle now, which meant my dad was going to hand me off soon, to the only person that would ever come above him.
When we stopped I turned to him and nodded, telling him that I was ready to be let go.
He nodded back, and took my hand and placed it in Harry's.
We were both crying now, and I was filled with love and happiness.
Then the officiator, Charlie, started to speak. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Ginerva Molly Weasley, and Harry James Potter. I am very grateful to be here today, and honored to be chosen to officiate my own little sister's wedding. I know Ginny, and I know Harry, though not as well I might add. These two have been meant to be since they were little kids, and it has been obvious to everyone that they are true soulmates. I love my little sister, and she chose a good man to spend the rest of her life with. Now, you may share your vows."
Ron and Hermione handed us our pieces of paper with the vows on them, and I went first. "Harry James Potter. I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. I was only 10, but I think some part of me always knew. It started out as a crush, but turned into so much more. I love every part of you, everything you do makes me fall more and more in love. I have been imagining this day since I was a little girl, but I never imagined that I would be lucky enough to have such an amazing person standing across from me. I know you never had it easy when you were younger, but all of what happened to you brought you to me, and I can't but feel extremely lucky to have you in my life. I can't wait to grow a family with you, and grow old with you. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my one true love." I said, now fully crying
"Ginerva Molly Weasley. I have never met a more beautiful, strong, resilient, amazing woman. You are the only person I have ever imagined a future with, and the only one I have ever truly loved. I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I will never let you go again. These past 5 years have been everything to me, and have been the best of my life. You are the love of my life, and I love everything about you, even the things you might not. I love your long wavy hair, your chocolate brown eyes, your beautiful smile, and so much more. I love that you make everyone feel valid, and how you can make the best jokes. I love that you know how to make me laugh, when no one else can. I love how stubborn you are, and how you speak your mind. I love that you know how I'm feeling, even if I don't even know myself. And I'm sure there's a lot more, that I can't think of at the moment. I can't wait to spend forever with you."
I looked into Harry's eyes, which were wet, just as mine as Charlie continued on with the ceremony
"Do you, Harry, take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, for so long as you both shall live?"
"I do"
"Do you, Ginny, take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, for so long as you both shall live?"
"I do."
"Now Harry, repeat after me. I, Harry,"
"I, Harry,"
"Take you, Ginny,"
"Take you, Ginny,"
"To be my wife,"
"To be my wife,"
"To have and to hold from this day forward,"
"For better or for worse, for richer and for poorer"
"In sickness and in health"
"To love and to cherish, till death do us part"
Charlie turned to me "Ginny, repeat after me. I, Ginny,"
"I, Ginny,"
"Take you, Harry,"
"Take you, Harry,"
"To be my husband,"
"To be my husband,"
"To have and to hold from this day forward,"
"For better or for worse, for richer and for poorer"
"In sickness and in health"
"To love and to cherish, till death do us part"
"To love and to cherish, till death do us part" I repeated, smiling giddily.
"Now may we have the rings?"
Teddy stood up from his seat, and handed the rings to me and Harry, then he whispered "Did I do it right?"
"Yes, you did Teddy, now go sit down with your granny." I said laughing.
Harry slid the ring on my finger, and I slid his onto his finger.
"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"
Harry and I finally kissed, and I felt the love radiating off of us. It was the best day of my life, and we still had the reception.