Chapter 1

"Hurry up ginny!" My family yelled at me.

"Coming, don't you dare start without me" I yelled as I ran down the windy staircase that centered my home

"Finally ginny, you really need to stop sleeping in so late, next time we're not going to wait for you" Fred and George say in unison, as they usually do, being twins and all.

"Oh, trust me, you'll wait for me, you need me on your team if you want to win" I said, punching them playfully in the stomach.

"Whatever, you're going down Ginny" Ron said way too confidently "You are the youngest after all-"

"What, and a girl? You really want to go there? You and I both know that my gender has nothing to do with how well I play quidditch," My hands curled into fists.

"Ginny-" Ron said, starting to look almost scared

"What, are you going to tell me that playing quidditch is too dangerous for a girl, and make me miss out this year like I did last year? I'm not some fragile little china doll that you can just manipulate into doing what you think is best, I should be allowed to make my own mistakes, and learn from them too." I practically yelled at him. I was so angry that my nails were starting to tear into my skin on the palm of my hand.

"Ginny, calm down. Let's just play some quidditch, and we can't really do that if you kill Ron, as much as he might deserve it" Fred said to me.

"fine, let's just play" I huffed

"Okay, teams are Ron and Harry, and Ginny, Fred, and Me" George told us.

Oh no. I didn't even realize that Harry was here, so embarrassing. I mean at least for Ron. I used to be so awkward around Harry, and I had a HUGE crush on him in first and second year, but after the past summer I got over it. After spending a whole summer with him totally ignoring me, the crush faded, to say the least. Besides, I wasn't going to waste another minute thinking about him.

"Let's go, Ginny, you play chaser, I'll be beater and George can play keeper" Fred said bossily as we made a huddle. "And ginny," I looked up hearing my name. "Please don't kill Ron, or Harry for that matter."

I frowned "Ugh, fine. I'll be nice, if I absolutely have to, "

"Trust me, I don't think anyone would care if Ron suddenly went missing" George winked at me,

"You're forgetting about mum, she'd definitely kill me," I said sighing

"True, though who would really miss you?" I punched Fred in the stomach hard, "I'm only joking, Ginny, Pig would miss you" I punched him again, this time even harder, "Ow, I really am just joking ginny,"

"C'mon you guys ready?" Harry yelled from across the makeshift quidditch field,

"That depends, are you ready to get your ass kicked?"

Sorry if this is really bad, This is my first time writing a fanfic, and I'm learning as I go, thanks for those who read it!