Chapter 15

Over the next few weeks me and Michael got closer and closer. He was really sweet, and I really liked him. I had my first quidditch game last weekend, and I scored the winning goal, with Harry's help as seeker of course. I was most nervous for this weekend though, we had our game against Ravenclaw, which meant against Michael. I knew it would be hard on our relationship, but I also knew he wouldn't take it too hard when we beat him this weekend.
Me and Michael had a date tonight, the day before the big game. It had gotten colder and colder as we moved into winter, and it started to snow as I got ready for our date. I put on a huge oversized sweater, black leggings, and my favorite plaid skirt. I was excited to see him again, it had been a couple of days since we last hung out.
"Hey Gin!" I loved it when he used my nickname. I greeted him with a kiss, and he took my arm in his and led me out to the grounds, which were now covered in at least a foot of snow. There were about 30 other people out playing in the snow, so we walked over to a spot that was empty, and played around in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other and laughing uncontrollably. We finally got tired though, and we just layed in the snow for a while, sitting and talking, like we often did. We teased each other about the game tomorrow, and when I got sad when it started to get dark, knowing we would have to go inside. I caught a glimpse of Harry and Cho Chang talking and laughing. I was glad Harry had finally gotten the courage to ask her out, He had been pining after her since last year.
Me and Michael grabbed butterbeer and sat on a couch by the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room. When it got too late though he had to go before curfew.
"I'll see you tomorrow at the game" Michael said as he left
"You mean after I beat you?" I smirk as Michael laughs and walks to the Ravenclaw common room. When I get to the gryffindor common room I see a mirror and notice how different I look than I did this past summer. I guess being in a relationship really does change a person. Huh.
"Oh hey Ginny" I see Cho sitting with Harry on the couch in the common room. How sweet.
"Hey guys! I'm just going to bed, I'll see you tommorrow at the game?" I say walking past them. That night I had another nightmare, and this one was much worse. Voldemort had taken control of me, and was making me torture my whole family. One thing that was different though, was that Michael and Harry were both there too. Michael kept saying "stop Ginny, don't do this" and Harry was repeating "you're better than this Gin,"
I woke up screaming. All of the sudden I heard a loud pounding on the door.
"GINNY! LET ME IN RIGHT NOW" I ran to the door before Fred could yell anymore and wake up the whole house.
"Fred, be quiet." I whisper-shouted as I let Fred and George into my room "How did you guys get here so quick?"
"Well, we kinda set up one of our extendable ears to your room so we would hear if you had a nightmare" George explained, "Look, before you get mad, it was for your safety"
Those gits! They were lucky it was the middle of the night, any other time I would hex them into oblivion.
"Fine, whatever" I say still upset
"Ginny, what happened in your dream? You kept shouting no over and over" Fred looked so worried, so I explained the whole dream, leaving out nothing. I knew I could trust them not to say anything to anyone.
"Ginny, this isn't good," George told me
"You need to talk to Dumbledor" Fred added
"Fine, but at least let me wait until after the game tomorrow okay?"
"Fine" they responded in unison "Night sis" 
I went back to my bed with a sigh. There was no way I was going to fall back asleep.