Chapter 3

"You ready Ginny? We're going to be late!" Mum yelled up the stairs
What is it with people rushing me this past week? "Almost!" I yell back at her "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THESE BLOODY BAGS?" I yell, extremely frustrated
"I can, my stuff's already downstairs," a familiar voice said from my doorway
Ugh, Harry. I don't need help from him "No I've got it, nevermind"
"Really, it's no problem, besides it'll get me away from Ron and his nonstop talk about hermione" Harry tells me
"Wait, he's actually admitted to himself that he likes hermione?" Harry nods "took him long enough, he's been in love with her since first year, and it's obvious to everyone that they're in love with each other, well except for them I guess"
"Yeah, can you believe she still doesn't know?" Harry says as he walks into my room and sits on my bed,
"I know, though she definitely loves him too, not that she would ever admit that" I tell him
"Yeah, quite stupid isn't it. They love each other, they should be together."
I get butterflies in my stomach. I wish I could just get rid of them. Stupid boys and their stupid flirting. In only a matter of seconds I already know that He's got me hooked again. I promised myself that I wouldn't let this happen again, but what choice do I have, I guess he'll always have me, even if he never knows it.
"Uh yeah. Um so you want to bring my trunk down? That is what you came up here for isn't it?" I say rudely. I can't let this happen, so I'll just ignore him this year. Yes, that's the only solution, just ignore him, and date other people. Now that I was actually allowed to date this year (by chance my brothers, even Bill and Charlie had decided I wasn't allowed to date until 3rd year) I would just date until I forgot about him. Sounds easy enough, I mean I did get asked out a couple of times last year, mostly by boys at least a year ahead of me.
"Uh sure" Harry says uncomfortably as he grabs my bags and brings them down.
Flashforward to an hour later, the train is about to leave platform 9 3/4s
"Bye mum, I'll miss you!" I tell my mother as she wraps me in a huge bear hug
"I'll miss you too dear," mum responds, "now, all of you better keep out of trouble this year, or I'll go to hogwarts myself to have you expelled"
"What, us getting in trouble?" I say innocently
"Never" The twins say
"Whatever, just don't get yourselves killed," Mum tells us,
"We'll do our best," We all reply
As we get onto the train, I head towards the back where I find Luna Lovegood, Dean Thomas, and Seamus Finnigan. I go to sit by a red-faced Dean.