"I don't think Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him," Stiles says.

"Either of you know any other mantras?"

"Liam" Faline shouts. "What three things cannot long be hidden? Liam! Liam, look at me. What three things cannot long be hidden?"

Faline keeps a tight grip on Liam's shirt front, forcing the Beta to look into her eyes.

"What three things?" Faline asks.

"The sun," Liam says. "The moon, the truth"

"That's it," Stiles says. "Say it again"

"The sun, the moon, the truth"

"Derek?" Braeden asks.

"We're okay," Derek says as Faline takes one of Liam's hands into her own.

"See?" Faline says panting slightly. "Easy"

"I can't believe I did it," Liam says as the van stops. "For a minute there I thought I was gonna tear you apart"

"Yeah that would have made for an awkward ride home so thanks," Stiles says.

"Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?" Derek asks.

Liam throws out his hands to reveal his claws as Faline glows her eyes with a grin.

"We might actually be able to do this" Stiles says.

Derek opens the van door to be met by a Berserker. Faline watches, frozen in horror, as the Berserker stabs Derek over and over in the chest. Faline then lets out a horror-stricken scream. Braeden begins shooting the Berserker but Faline climbs out of the van and holds out her hand.

"BRUCIARE SUPE TERRAM FACIENDO IGNIS GA PRAEMIUM" Faline screams angrily and the Berserker explodes.

Faline sprints over to Derek and drops to her knees next to him.

"Don't leave me Derek" Faline begs.

"How bad is it?" Peter asks.

"I'm fine," Derek says. "I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him we'll be right behind you. Go. Go!"

Peter runs inside and the others chase after him.

"Hey," Derek says to Stiles. "Save him"

"I'll catch up" Faline sniffles.

Derek groans in pain and Faline begins muttering under her breath.

"Why won't you heal?" Faline asks.

"Because I'm going to die," Derek says. "Lydia predicted my death"

Derek coughs harshly.

"You can't leave me" Faline sobs, gripping his jacket. "Please don't leave me"

 "Please don't leave me"