"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" Stiles asks before turning to walk away.

"Wait what if we put me in the trunk?" Liam says.

"You'd get out of that too," Malia says.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes," Stiles says.

"Will you just be nice?" Faline asks.

"You don't have to do this" Stiles says.

"I know I don't but I want to," Liam says. "There's got to be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be"

"I think I know just the thing," Faline says with a smirk. "And I know exactly who can get one"

"Braeden," Stiles says.

Stiles pulls up in front of the big van that Braeden had bought.

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asks.

"I'm a U.S. Marshal," Braeden says.

"Yeah, I thought that was just a cover," Stiles says.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asks.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles counters pointing at Peter.

"We're bringing everyone that we can," Peter says. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going"

"What's that mean?" Malia asks.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek," Peter says. "How do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?"

"What she wants to make him younger?" Liam asks.

"To when he wasn't a werewolf," Faline says.

"A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power," Peter says. "But maybe a Nagual jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her- Maybe she can. So if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going"

"We can't," Stiles says. "Not without Lydia"

"What's she doing at the school anyway?" Derek asks.

"We've got Kira's sword but we need something with a stronger scent," Malia says.

"Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker," Faline says.

"Nothing," Stiles says.

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us," Braeden says.

"That's a good point," Peter says. "We'll call her from the road"

"What if something happened?" Stiles asks. "What if she's in trouble?"

"What's your hurry, Peter?" Faline asks. "You don't care about Scott so why the desperate rush to save him?"

"Because I don't want Kate Argent anymore supernaturally advantaged than she already is," Peter says and Faline eyes him with suspicion. "Stiles. You stay, you find her. We're gonna go on without you"

"I could call Mason," Liam says. "He has a study group at school. Maybe he could look for her"

"Alright fine," Stiles says before turning to Malia. "We need to be back there with Derek and Liam. We've got some experience dealing with out-of-control teen wolves. You gonna be okay riding with Peter?"

"He's my father. Maybe we could do some bonding" Malia says.

"No, no bonding," Faline says. "Play the radio, play it loud and ignore him."

"Remember what we're dealing with here," Peter says. "It's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls. Do not assume there's any humanity left"

"Oh," Peter looks at Liam. "This little one is terrified of them aren't you?"

"Leave him alone" Faline rolls her eyes.

"Don't worry my friend" Peter says. "It is that fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone you do not fight Berserkers to survive, you fight to kill"

 A reminder to everyone you do not fight Berserkers to survive, you fight to kill"