"That is none of your business Dunbar," Faline says. "But yes, which is actually a hard feat"

"That's enough," Stiles says, his face red. "You're a child, practically a baby, we don't talk about this with you"

Faline stands next to Brett who looks surprised to see her.

"Do you even play lacrosse?" Brett asks, looking at her in her oversized uniforms.

"No," Faline says. "If I did this would fit and this helmet wouldn't move like this"

Faline shakes her head and the helmet falls forward covering her face.

"Here" Brett quickly adjusts her grip on the stick and tightens her helmet.

"Your friends are going to kill me," Faline says. "Look at that one. He has a beard on his face"

"Just stay out of the way," Brett says. "They'll pick on you because you're the smallest. It was going to be Liam, but they saw you"

"Why was I cursed with this small stature and not built like a Greek goddess-like Malia?" Faline asks the sky.

Brett chases the ball leaving Faline alone, clutching onto the stick.

"Catch" Liam shouts and Faline catches the ball with her net before letting out a small scream of fear as the Devenford Prep players run towards her.

"RUN MICHAELS" Coach shouts and Faline begins to run, her legs moving rapidly as she weaves between players. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME MICHAELS"

Faline launches the ball into the goal, scoring the first goal.

The steroid freak of Devenford Prep barges Faline from the side and she falls to the ground with a harsh thud. Faline groans as Brett helps her up before nudging his teammate harshly.

"THAT NOT FAIR" Coach roars. "SHE'S LIKE THE SIZE OF A PIXIE. Michaels off, Lewis you're up"

The whistle blows and Stiles sits next to a wincing Faline who was rubbing her back.

"Alright," Stiles says. "Neither of them are answering. We're gonna go see what's going on"

"You're leaving? What are you going to tell Coach?"

They watch as Coach throws the clipboard on the ground and shouts.

"You don't tell him anything okay?" Stiles says. "Liam, you're going to be okay, alright?"

They head over to Mr. Stilinski.

"We haven't heard from Scott or Kira, so we're going to go and try to find them," Stiles says.

"I think it's Kate," Faline says.

"Want me to stay here if he shows up?" Malia asks.

"Yes," Stiles says.

"So they went for a date in Derek's loft right?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"So we look there first," Faline says.

They get to Derek's apartment to see Derek and Braeden already there and the loft absolutely wrecked.

"What the hell happened?" Stiles asks.

"It was supposed to be a date," Derek says.

"They were both here?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"And they're both gone," Braeden says.

Faline grabs a bone knife from the floor and picks it up.

"This is Scott's blood," Faline says. "The Berserkers, Kate, I know where they are-"

"Mexico," Faline and Stiles say at the same time as Stiles hangs up from his phone call with Deaton and Lydia.

"La Iglesia," Faline says, looking at Braeden. "The temple of Tezcatlipoca, where this mess with Kate all started. And now where it's all going to end"

"Kate Argent isn't leaving alive"