"For you?" Kira asks.

"Me, my dad," Stiles says. "Faline paid Eichen eight thousand of the bill which helped a lot but the bills are still crushing him. Faline wants to help. She wants to do nothing more than help people"

"You know, she buys my mom dinner almost every day," Scott says. "She puts money into my mom's purse, she sends money to the energy suppliers. She thinks we don't notice but we do. Mom does this thing, she writes down all the items in our budget, and how much they cost then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have left until we lose the house. Faline has such a big heart, but not many people to share it with. You know, she never would have gone into the locker rooms with Violet if it wasn't for her compassion. She talks a big game of sarcasm, threats, and not caring but she does. She cares the most out of us all"

Scott and Stiles move to the wall, Malia taking Stiles' place.

"Anything?" Stiles asks.

"They're looking for us," Scott says. "Someone's going to have to go out there. We need to tell Malia the truth about Peter-"

"Guys?" Kira says and the boys turn to see Faline retching, black blood leaving her mouth.

"I don't think she has long left," Malia says. "We've got to do something"

"Faline" Stiles places a hand on his girlfriend's face. "I gotta leave for a few, okay?"

"Where are you going?" Faline asks.

"Whatever's happening it worse for you guys," Stiles says.

"Oh, gee couldn't tell" Faline coughs her body shaking.

"Sarcasm still intact huh?" Stiles laughs sadly.

"You know it" Faline wheezes.

"It means you were right," Stiles says. "It's not just people getting sick, it's another assassin"

"You know Stiles" Faline whispers. "To everyone else, you may be Robin. But to me-" She coughs harshly. "You've always been Batman and if I don't-"

"Hey don't talk like that" Stiles says.

"You're coming back right?" Faline asks. "If I die, I don't want to be alone"

"You're not going to die," Stiles says.

"I already am dying," Faline says. "Whatever this is, they're able to hold it back a little longer-" Faline begins to cough again. "But I have the bodily functions of a regular human"

"Listen to me," Stiles says. "I will fix this, I will make sure that you live okay? And I will be back. I'd never leave you behind"

Faline gives Stiles a teary smile and Stiles kisses her forehead before pulling away. Malia makes her way over to her friend and replaces Stiles' position.

"Hey," Malia says. "You'll be okay"

"No, I won't," Faline says. "I'm dying M"

"I won't let you die," Malia says. "After everything you've been through, you're not going today"

"Meredith predicted it," Faline says. "We all know that a banshee is never wrong"

"Well you're not dying today," Malia says firmly.

"Malia" Faline whispers. "I can't see"

"What?" Malia asks.

"I can't see," Faline says louder. "I've gone blind"

Scott rushes over to his best friend.

"Fae listen to me," Scott says. "We're going to fix this, just hold on"

Faline stretches her hand out and Scott takes it in his own, audibly gasping at how cold she is.

In the space of ten minutes, Scott, Kira, and Malia begin to lose their eyesight much like Faline.

"Scott her heart rate is slowing," Malia says.

"SCOTT?" They all hear Stiles' voice. "SCOTTY? In the vault in there with you. It's called reishi mushrooms. Scott, open the door it's in there with you"

"Scott she's dying" Malia whispers. "You need to find it"

"Reishi, Scott I saw it," Kira says. "In a jar on one of the shelves"

"Scott she's not breathing," Malia says as Scott smashes the jar to the ground.

Kira, Malia, and Scott inhale the mushrooms but Faline doesn't move, her heart no longer beating.

"We need to do CPR," Kira says, quickly blowing into Faline's mouth and begins compressions on her chest and Scott opens the vault door but holds Stiles back.

"Scott let me go!" Stiles wrestles with his friend. "Let me go!"

Kira connects her lips with Faline's once again and a jolt of electricity causes Faline's body to seizes up and she takes a large inhale of air before jolting upright.

Stiles runs over to her and drops to his knees.

"Stiles?" Faline asks.

"I'm here, I'm here" Stiles kisses the top of her head.

"I need to say it," Faline says. "I-"

"Just save your energy," Stiles says.

"I love you, Stiles," Faline says.

"I love you too," Stiles says.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand," Faline says and Stiles scoops her up bridal style.

"Where is she?" Lydia sprints through the school after making sure her mother was okay.

"She's here," Stiles says and Lydia runs over.

"Faline," Lydia says, looking at the weakened form of her best friend. "I felt you die"

"I did," Faline says. "But Kira bought me back"

"I'm so glad you're okay," Lydia says and she takes Faline's hand into her own.

Faline squeezes her hand weakly.

"It'll take more than a pesky virus to take me down," Faline says.