"I don't have to thermo you," Violet says. "You don't heal"

"No please" Faline crawls back dragging Brett with her. "You don't have to do this"

"On the contrary," Violet says, grabbing a shoelace from her pocket. "I do"

Violet wraps it around Faline's neck and begins choking her. Her head is pounding, every cell in her body is screaming for oxygen. She keeps fighting against Violet until she feels like her head is about to explode.

"You know," Violet says. "The fear in your eyes, the kindness you showed me almost makes me feel guilty for killing you. Then I think about how good thirty-five million dollars will feel in my hands and in my bank account"

"Please" Faline gasps, clawing at the shoelace. "Stop"

"Leave her alone" Brett shouts.

"You're next," Violet says. "You'll be together don't you worry. You're both abominations"

Faline claws at the shoelace, the corners of her vision begin to turn black as choked noises leave her mouth. Violet then clamps a hand over her mouth before pinching her nose. Faline's body begins to jerk as her body screams for oxygen.

Faline hears a whoosh and almost laughs, thinking it was a hallucination. The pressure leaves her neck and she gasps for air, coughing, and spluttering.

"Hello, darling" Faline looks up and spots the familiar figure.

"Kol" Faline croaks staggering to her feet before leaping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Don't forget about me, love" Faline turns to see Klaus holding Violet up by her neck.

"Don't kill her" Faline says. "We need to find out about the list. The dead pool"

"There's a group of people coming," Kol says. "We need to go"

"Heal Brett" Faline croaks.

Klaus drops Violet and feeds Brett his blood and Kol scoops Faline up before they leave the locker room with vampiric speed.

"Brett" Scott runs over to the boy. "What happened?"

"She tried to kill me," Brett says, pointing at Violet's unconscious body on the floor.

"This is Faline's" Stiles picks up the charm bracelet that he had bought her.

"Two men left with her," Brett says. "She called one Kol. She knew them"

"The Mikaelsons. So where have they taken her?" Stiles asks.

"To your house" Derek steps out of the shadows.

"You know them?" Brett asks.

"They're the most feared supernatural creatures in the world," Derek says. "The original vampires"

Kol and Klaus stand at the invisible barrier.

"Come in," Faline says.

"This isn't your house," Kol says.

"I rent mine out," Faline says. "Mr. Stilinski is my legal guardian but I kept my name"

Kol and Klaus walk in.

"So," Klaus says. "Please explain what the bloody hell is going on"

"It's a long story," Faline says.

"We have all the time in the world," Klaus says and Faline nods.

"It started when a family was killed, then a man called Demarco was killed, then Carrie Hudson," Faline says. "Lydia decoded a code she had been writing"

"Lydia the banshee?" Klaus asks and Faline nods.

Faline tells them everything that has happened so far, Derek and the aging ritual to the dead pool.

"This town is worse than Mystic Falls," Kol says.

"It has its perks," Faline says.

"Like the Stilinski boy?" Kol asks and Faline blushes.

"Maybe," Faline says.