"Mr. McCall, you're an FBI agent?" Derek asks.

"He's low-level. Very low level" Stiles says. "He doesn't even have a voice"

"So do you investigate murders?" Derek asks and Faline slowly unwinds her leg from Stiles' before wiping her mouth.

"Sometimes if it's a federal crime," McCall says.

"I'm going to use the bathroom," Faline says, walking out the room and texting Stiles.

STOP HIM

Her phone pings.

TOO LATE

"You lied" Derek grabs Faline's arm and uses his other arm to slam Stiles against Scott's bedroom door.

"We didn't lie," Stiles says. "We just omitted certain truths. Vital truths now that I think about it"

"It wasn't us actually," Faline says. "It was Scott"

"Where are your parents?" Derek asks Faline. "Are they still alive?"

"No," Faline says.

"I don't want to talk to you," Derek says to Stiles. "I'll talk to Faline and I'll talk to Scott"

"Okay, I'm going to go get him," Stiles says. "My phone's downstairs. Going to call him real quick. You stay here. Don't move"

Faline is comforting Derek when the door opens and the pair look up to see Kate Argent.

"Kate?" Derek asks.

"Derek don't talk to her," Faline says, standing in front of him. "She's the one who started-"

Kate grabs Scott's lacrosse stick and hits Faline on the head with it. Faline falls back into Derek who catches her.

"Hey, handsome" Kate says before leaving with Derek and Faline.

Stiles runs in and Kate gives him a smirk before dropping to the ground.

"Faline?" Stiles asks before spotting the bloody lacrosse stick and he picks it up with wide eyes.

Faline's eyes flutter open and she's propped up in the Hale vault.

"Derek" Faline gasps and the boy looks at her and quickly makes his way over. "Kate, Kate started the fire. She killed your family"

Faline quickly heals her wounds but Kate grabs her from behind, holding her claws to her throat.

"It doesn't look like much" Kate says, holding the triskelion in her other hand.

"That's 'cause it isn't" Faline watches Peter walk down the stairs. "Quite the elaborate scheme you have here Kate. Two countries, Aztec temples, Derek returned to a teenager. One that trusted you. But you underestimated the bond between Derek and Faline, a small part of him recognized her even though it's seven years later. A teenager that loved you but loved Faline more. All this complication just to gain access to our vault. Just to get your hands on that little piece of junk. Turn it over. Go ahead. There's a scrape on the back where it used to say 'Made In China'"

Faline snorts before gasping as Kate begins tightening her grasp.

"You're lying," Kate says.

"I admit I have a tendency to exaggerate things," Peter says.

"But in this case, the truth is clearly so much more fun" Faline gasps out.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," Peter says. "That little pendant is just a physical object to focus on. It's training wheels. Talia used it to teach Laura. I tried to use it to teach Derek-"

A loud roar sounds.

"Scott" Faline grunts before snapping her head back and connecting her head with Kate's nose before Derek pushes her behind him.

"Look at that Kate," Peter says. "They're not even blood but he'll still protect her, that's how strong their bond is"

"Is this real?" Kate asks Derek. "Tell me if this is real"

"Didn't you hear that? That was Scott" Derek says. "I just heard Scott-"

"TELL ME" Kate yells.

"I don't know and I don't care" Derek shouts before himself and Faline run out of the vault.

"Peter, if you get the chance," Faline says. "Make sure she stays dead"

Faline and Derek get to the top of the steps and begin sprinting towards the school, Derek attacks the creatures head-on as Faline holds a bat she had stolen from a locker.

"It all makes so much sense," Kira says, spotting the weapon in Faline's hand.

Faline grips the bat and swings before kicking the creature in the chest harshly. Faline gets distracted by Derek's face shifting between young and old, the creature uses Faline's distraction to launch her down the corridor. Faline lands with a grunt on the opposite end to everyone else, rolling a couple of times. Faline staggers to her feet as a berserker approaches, she lifts the bat and swings connecting harshly with its head. All of a sudden the berserker turns and runs away.

"Oh thank god for that" Faline slumps to the floor, clutching the bat.

"Faline are you okay?" A now-adult Derek crouches in front of her.

"You're you again" Faline exclaims throwing herself at the man who wraps his arms around her.

"That was quite the throw you took from that thing," Derek says.

"It takes more than that to take me down," Faline says as Derek helps her to her feet.

"Faline!" Stiles runs over to his girlfriend. "Derek nice to see you all old and grumpy again"

"Stiles he's twenty-three, that hardly constitutes as old" Faline says as Stiles takes her into his arms