"Is Deaton alright?" Faline asks.

"I'm fine" Faline hears Deaton's voice.

"I'll come patch you up," Faline says. "Be careful, he could still be around"

"I will," Lydia says.

"Alright, I'll be there in a moment," Faline says, shoving her phone into her bag as well.

"So what happened?" Faline jumps as Stiles appears behind her.

"He attacked Deaton and left," Faline says.

They get to the animal clinic where Lydia is using a cloth to put pressure on Deaton's wound. Faline places her bag down before inspecting Deaton's arm.

"No veins hit? Arteries" Faline asks.

"Can't you just heal him?" Scott asks.

"If she heals over a damaged artery or vein without healing that first," Lydia says. "Deaton will bleed internally and die"

"Which doesn't sound very enjoyable," Deaton says.

Faline waves her hand over the wound watching as the slightly damaged vein heals itself before she waves her hand the other way and the skin slowly stitches itself back together.

"I don't think he's just younger in body," Deaton says. "I think he's younger in his mind too"

"He didn't recognize either of us," Lydia says. "He asked for you, we said you were at school and then he left"

"So the werewolf that is scared and acting out only wants to see my girlfriend?" Stiles asks before scoffing. "No, no way"

"A wolf is scared where would it go?" Scott asks.

"A den," Faline says. "But young Derek didn't live in the loft, he lived in the Hale house. He won't remember the fire like I said. It wouldn't have even happened yet"

"Let's go," Scott says.

"Say you do catch up to him, what are you going to say?" Lydia asks.

"Tell him he's been in a coma for years," Faline says. "That aught to work right?"

Faline's phone pings, a text from Jordan.

"Jordan text me. They've just arrested him and he's asking for me, let's go" Faline says.

"Who is this Jordan?" Deaton asks.

"My half-brother," Faline says. "He was in the army for a few years and now he's an officer. The new deputy"

The trio burst into the police station to see a glaring Mr. Stilinski.

"Oh dear lord," Faline says as the Sheriff waves them into his office.

Derek grabs Faline's wrist and Haig stands up holding out his gun.

"Let her go," Haig says.

"Put the gun down asshole," Faline says. "He's scared out of his mind and wants someone who won't Taser his ass"

"Stand down Haig," Jordan says, and Faline quickly makes her way over to him and wraps her arms around him. "Hey trouble"

"Hi, Jordan," Faline says.

Faline sits next to Derek and nods at Mr. Stilinski who steps inside his office.

"How have you gotten so old?" Derek asks.

"Well that's rude," Faline says, quickly looking at her reflection in a metal drawer on a desk. "What do I have wrinkles or something?"

"No, not like that" Derek says. "You were nine the last time I saw you"