Untouchable

"This is not what I meant!" I squealed as I dodged the glob of pancake batter Lisa had thrown at me.

"Well I think this is a great distraction." Lisa said before throwing another glob at me that hit my forehead.

"Damnit, Starlight I have to be at S.T.A.R Labs in like 10 minutes. We're testing Wally's speed."

"Okay, fine. Here." Lisa said as she walked over with a wet washcloth and wiped away the batter, me staring into her eyes as she did.

"Thanks." I said after I snapped myself out of my trance. "I've gotta go. I'll be back later." I said before running out and heading to S.T.A.R Labs. "I'm here."

"You're five minutes late." Julian said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Are we ready?"

"Cisco, you good?" Barry asked over the comms as I sat down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Central City Speedster 500 is about to begin." Cisco said and I laughed. "But first, I've got five to one odds Barry takes down Wally. Any takers?"

"Yep. Game of speculation. Are we are we betting? Yeah no I'm in. On my earth financial wagering was banned after an unfortunate incident with Vice President Al Capone." H.R said as he stood up.

"Well lucky for you, you live here now." Iris said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Are we just gonna brush over the fact that he said Vice President Al Capone?" I asked but everyone ignored me.

"Put me down 20 for Barry."

"Fine, 50 for Barry."

"Joe, got to be in it. Come on." H.R said but Joe shook his head.

"No, not me. That's a Sophie's choice I'm not gonna make." Joe said and I laughed.

"80 dollars on Barry. Mama needs a new confocal microscope." Caitlin said and I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you get one of those last week?" I asked and she turned to glare at Cisco.

"Yes but someone got chocolate all over it while running a test to see what was in different chocolate bars and in the process of cleaning it he got part of it caught in the disposal, destroying it."

"Oh my god, Cisco." I said with a smile.

"Alright, H.R, you put your life in my hands, so I know for a fact you like high stakes. How much are you in for?" Cisco asked and everyone looked at H.R.

"Wallace's recent speed tests ensure that he is a lock. Put me down for an Abe Lincoln." H.R said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm?"

"100. Whatever 100 is on this earth, put me down for that."

"Guys, we're ready." Barry said over the comms.

"Alright, alright. All bets are in, and may the odds be ever in your favor." Cisco said before going over the comms. "Gentlemen, start your engines." Cisco said and they started speeding through the city. "At the first marker, one-third of the way in, Flash is in the lead or is that Kid Flash?"