Pilot part one

Rose's outfit:

Two weeks later, Tibet

I had just finished patching up a homeless man on the street and I was headed towards the bar Sara told me to meet her at when a guy in a trenchcoat stepped infront of me.

"Dr.Ramon, it's a pleasure to meet you but unfortunately we don't have time for a chat." He said, pulling something out of his pocket.

"How do you-" I started but was cut off by a flash of light before I blacked out.

Star city

I woke up on a rooftop in...Star City. How the hell did I get to Star City?

"Aah what a headache!" A familiar gruff voice said as I stood up.

"Stein, what the hell are you doing here?" An even more familiar voice said and I whipped around to face it.

"Leonard?"

"Why hello kitten."

"Where are we?" Sara asked and I turned to help her up.

"Why don't you ask the guy who knocked us out and kidnapped us. British dude with a flashy thing. Ring any bells?" A guy who looked to be in his early twenties asked before the guy in the trenchcoat stepped out.

"The name's Rip Hunter. I'm from East London, oh and the future."

"That's a fake name." I said, crossing my arms and Rip gave me a look.
"What? I deal with fake names on a daily basis. That is a fake name."

"Nice to meet you Rip." Mick said, reaching for his gun and attempting to shoot Rip but it didn't work.

"Uh while you were incapacitated I may have tampered with your weapons. I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage."

"That can't be. We destroyed him." A guy in a weird bird suit said, taking a step forward.

"Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." The girl next to him who was also dressed in a weird bird suit said, crossing her arms.

"Ah, therein lay the problem. Unless you or Mr.Hall deliver the death blow, Savage can be restored from but a single cell."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mick asked.

"Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." The bird suit guy said.

"Yeah, I've done that." Sara said and I laughed.

"And what the hell does this Randall guy got to do with us?" Mick asked.

"Vandal. In the future, he will employ the evil he's perfected over his long life and the power he has amassed throughout history to finally conquer the world. I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him."

Cold Savior On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara