Failsafe

I woke up on a bed in a cell with a very buff man hovering over me and reaching towards me.

I rolled off the bed and over to the cell doors.

"Ray? Mick? Leonard? Hello?" I yelled out before seeing Mick and Ray in the cell across from me.

The guy I was in a cell with grabbed onto my shoulder and fear flooded through me.

"Ray! Mick! Help please!"

Ray and Mick got up and headed towards the cell door before seeing the guy who was now attempting to pull my sleeve off my shoulder.

"Guard." Mick grunted out and a guard walked over to their cell as I frantically tried to get away from the guy.

"I want her moved in here with me and him."

"And why would I do that."

"Because, you need us as leverage for the professor and if she gets raped and killed you lose that."

The guard glanced over to see me attempting to dodge the guy and he unlocked the cell causing me to quickly run out before he locked it again.

He unlocked Mick and Ray's cell and I quickly ran in and sat down, trying to calm down.

"Rose, are you okay?" Ray asked kneeling down next to me.

"I'll be fine I just need a minute. Thanks for the save." I said and Mick just grunted in reply.

One hour later

"Huh it's just like scout camp. Man the food was terrible. There was one time they gave us salisbury steak-" Ray started but Mick cut him off.

"You ever stop talking?"

"What I wouldn't give for a little Salisbury steak now. Hey. Ray Palmer." Ray said waving at a guy as I tried to block myself from the view of all the guys who were staring at me by hiding behind Mick.

"Put your hand down." Mick said, moving slightly so I would be more hidden.

"He might know where Vostok is keeping the professor."

"Shut up and eat."

"Ray, please listen to Mick. Me being the only girl here is drawing enough attention as it is." I said, glancing around nervously.

"You keep going with this and girlie isn't getting out of here alive."

"Do you know if there's any other place where they keep prisoners? We're looking for a friend." Ray said, approaching an old man causing me to run a hand through my hair and breathe a little faster.

"You'll be fine. Snart would kill me if I let any of these assholes lay a hand on you."

I just nodded and took a deep breath before tuning into Ray's conversation.

"This place. Where is it?" Ray asked as a guy walked up to the old man.

"Who said you could eat?" The guy asked, knocking the old man's tray out of his hand.

"Hey he's not hurting anybody." Ray said and the guy laughed, taking a step toward Ray.

"Who is this American with the pretty teeth? Must me a comedian da?"

"I'm sure we can handle this like adults." Ray said before the guy laughed and all his friends started attacking Ray.

I moved to help Ray but Mick stopped me.

"You're not getting involved."

"They're gonna kill him."

"And you would have it worse. You're not helping." Mick said and I hesitantly sat back down.