Invasion part two

Dream world, Rose's house

"But Sara and Emily are gonna be there and so are Daunte and Cisco, and Laurel is finally getting married and I....am rambling again, sorry Leo." I said as I cooked breakfast.

"You are but it is adorable." Leo said, giving me a peck on the lips.

"I love you." I said with a giggle.

"I love you too."

"Well I would hope so. I mean we are married."

"Have I mentioned that you're adorable?"

"Thank you, now please go get the kids. Breakfast is almost ready." I said and he nodded before heading up the stairs.

My phone started ringing and I looked and saw it was Sara before I picked up. "Hey, Sara. I'll be there in a little bit with Leo and the kids, just gotta feed them first. Is Emily there yet?"

"I have no idea. This house is enormous."

"Well, your sister is marrying Oliver Queen. What did you expect?"

"Well I knew it would be big but, oh my god Em!"

"Oh! You found Em?" I asked as Leo walked downstairs with Frankie behind him, baby Leo in her arms. "Tell Em I said Hi. I gotta go but I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay. Hurry!" Sara said before I hung up.

"Good morning, you get your stuff packed?" I asked, giving Frankie a hug before handing her her plate and taking baby Leo from her.

"Yeah it was impossible to forget with all the nagging last night."

"Your mother is just excited to see her best friends and brothers. Right kitten?" Leo asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes." I said setting baby Leo down in his high chair. "Once you finish eating, get your bags and go to the car okay? I have a few things I gotta do, I'll be right back." I said before kissing Leo.

Flashback

"Leonard Snart what the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked as tears filled my eyes and I heard footsteps come up behind me.

"I'm sorry my kitten. I love you, now get out of here!" He said, handing me his pinky ring.

"I love you too, Leo. I am not leaving you. You don't get to come into my life, make me fall in love with you, make me happier than I have been ever before, get me pregnant, and then blow yourself up!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"You need to leave!"

"I'm not leaving!"

"I know." He said, kissing me before something hit me from behind and everything went black.

End of flashback*

"Kitten? What's wrong?" Leo asked, wiping away a tear that had fallen down my face.

"Uh no nothing nothing is wrong I'll be right back." I said before running upstairs.

Dream world, a few hours later, Oliver's house

"Sara! Em!" I yelled as I ran up and pulled them both into a hug.

"Hey Ro!" Em said before someone tapped me from behind and I turned around to see Daunte and Cisco.

"What are we? Chopped liver?" Daunte asked and I let go of Sara and Em before turning around and hugging them.

"God it's been way too long." I said with a content sigh before letting go.