River of time

Waverider, bridge

"Mission...almost accomplished." Mick said, pulling a bottle of scotch from a cabinet in Michael's office.

"That bottle of scotch was given to me by Rob Roy MacGregor in 1689." Michael said as I sat down on the floor next to Leo's legs.

"It's not half bad."

"We should be toasting to Savage's death." Sara said as Mick handed her the bottle.

"Apart from celebrating murder, Savage still has Carter brainwashed." Stein said as Sara took a drink of the scotch.

"I don't know if you've been paying attention, Professor, but murdering Savage was always the plan." Leo said before Sara handed him the scotch.

"Besides, Carter reincarnates which is more than I can say about us." Mick said as Leo took a drink of the scotch.

"As long as he's onboard and breathing, Savage is a threat to everyone on this ship."

"So what, we just kill Savage and leave Carter a brainless drone?" Kendra asked.

"Yes." Mick said and I sighed.

"Sorry we're late but we found something." Ray said as him and Jax walked in.

"We've been running diagnostics on Ray's suit after his battle with Savage's rock'em sock'em robot." Jax said as they pulled up schematics on the console.

"The telemetry scan included a comparitive scan of the robots tech." Ray said as I stood up and walked over to the console to look at the schematics.

"Amazing. This neuromorphic profile is astonishingly futuristic." Stein said as he looked at the schematics.

"Yeah. It's from 2166." Kendra said as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Well, that's the thing it's not. This technology's lightyears ahead than anything in 2166." Jax said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait so-" I started but Leo cut me off.

"Who cares?"

"The time masters. They refused to take action against Savage because he didn't pose a threat to the timeline." Michael said and I turned to him.

"But if he comes into possession of future technology..." Stein trailed off.

"It means he's been engaging in the exact same manipulation of time that the time council were designed to prevent."

"So now they'll finally sign off on undoing all the damage Savage has done to the world." Sara said and I nodded.

"Last time I checked, the time council was at the edge of the timeline and this bucket of bolts can barely hold it together as it is." Mick said before taking the scotch back from Leo.

"Gideon, what's the status of the time drive?" Michael asked.

"Stable, Captain."

"Plot a course for the vanishing point. Tonight, Vandal Savage faces justice for his crimes."

Waverider, medbay

"Hey Gideon, would you mind running a scan to check the health of my baby. I wanna make sure it's okay after everything that happened in 2166." I said as I laid down on the cot.

"Of course, Dr.Ramon. Running scan now."

"Could you also see if Leo would come in here? If there is something wrong I'd like him to be here when I find out."

"Yes, Dr.Ramon."

"You wanted to see me, kitten?" Leo asked as he walked in.

"Yeah, I'm having Gideon run a scan on the health of the baby cause I've been kinda worried since 2166 and I thought you might wanna be here when I get the results."