Travel

Rose's outfit:

2 months later

2 months later

"I don't know David I just don't have alot of good memories in Central City. I mean the only family members I get along with are my little brothers and my only friends are criminals from my illegal hospital and I kinda get along with Cisco's friends but it's just not home." I told him as I wrapped up his arm.

"But leaving Central City? I mean who's gonna run this place?"

"I have someone in mind. Besides I've always wanted to travel. Anyway, you need to stay off your arm for a bit." I said and not two seconds later he pulled out a gun and pointed it behind me.

"What did I just say? What is the point of me patching you up if you're just going to ignore me?" I asked, taking the gun before turning around to see Leonard carrying a girl who had a gunshot wound.

"Over here." I said, leading him to a cot.

"You're kidding right? That's Captain Cold!" David yelled after me as I started working.

"What happened?" I asked, removing the bullets.

"Cops caught up to us on a job." Leonard told me, looking at the girl.

"She should be okay. I'm almost done." I said before I stitched up the wound.

"Rose!" David called and I whipped around.

"Not now David!" I said before turning around and injecting the girl with some painkillers.

"Okay, she should be okay. She just needs to stay off her feet for a while." I told Leonard as he looked around the warehouse.

"Thank you."

"It's the least I could do."

"I still don't know what you're talking about." He said with a smirk.

"Of course you don't." I said with a laugh.

"Rose!" David called from behind me and I rolled my eyes before turning to face him.

"What?"

"You know who that is right?"

"No. I have absolutely no idea." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"How did you find this place?" Dave asked Leonard and I rolled my eyes before walking over to his cot.

"I gave him the address. Now, you need rest." I said before sedating him.

"Okay, you wanna come to my office while you wait for her to wake up?" I asked, turning to Leonard.

"Why not?" He asked and I led him into my office.

I pulled out two bottles of beer from my mini fridge and handed one to him.

"So, traveling?" Leonard asked, raising an eyebrow.