Pilot part two

Norway, waverider, 1975

"And we've arrived. Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflouging us as an alpine meadow perhaps?" Rip asked.

"And uh where is here?" I asked as I stood up.

"We're still in 1975 right?" Kendra asked.

"Indeed. October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway."

"Sounds like a vacation." Leonard said.

"Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized Mr.Snart." Rip said, grabbing a notebook.

"That's Aldus's notebook." Carter said.

"Now he theorized that Savage might be here and if he's right and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain."

"Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Kendra asked.

"He was our son." Carter said as he took a step forward.

"Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself creating a temporal vortex."

"Which sounds way cooler than it is." Ray said, and I sighed.

"Forgetting physics for a second, shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?" Sara asked.

"According to Gideon there is a large group of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms." Rip said.

"Now that sounds like a vacation!" Mick said and I rolled my eyes.

"Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people, but they're the next best thing." Leonard said.

"Not to mention Dr.Ramon's experience with arms dealers." Rip said and I nodded.

"Well looks like you, your lapdog, and your girlfriend get to earn your keep." Carter said and my head whipped towards him.

"I am not his girlfriend!" I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm no one's lapdog birdman." Mick said while I tried to calm down.

"So what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar?" Kendra asked.

"The waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally indigenous uh fashion." Rip said.

"You've got a room that makes clothing?" Jax asked.

"Doesn't everyone?" Rip asked.

"Alright. First thing we need to do is work up a plan." Ray said and I turned to Leonard and Mick.

"Got alot of experience infiltrating criminal gatherings? Didn't think so. I'm calling the shots." Leonard said and I nodded.

"Actually, I'm in charge in case any of you have forgotten." Rip said.

"No I remember, I just don't care."

"Do I need to remind any of you that I'm a time master? Making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do, so we're not just gonna charge into the past like a bull on a china shop."

"Look Rip, yes we are making an alteration to the past but we are also infiltrating a criminal gathering. Leonard and Mick know the most about that so maybe let them take the lead?" I asked.

"None of you have ever encountered Vandal Savage before. I have and I'm telling you now, you are making a big mistake."

"Already did that when we trusted you." Ray scoffed.