Chapter 25

Elize woke up at 6 with a stirring Nicki next to her. She sat up staring at her. She cocked her head to look under the sheets where it hid her naked body. She stopped herself. She was such a perv, but Nicki was hers and who could stop her.

Then she breathed as she also heard stirring from the twins on the monitor. The twins. Their precious baby girls were finally home after couple of weeks of intense care, now they were normal and perfect.

She got out of bed trying to not wake Nicki up. She wanted some alone time with her daughters. She tip-toed out of the room in to theirs. She saw Anna-M rustling; she knew Anna-L would soon follow behind her big sister.

She rushed to the kitchen preparing two bottles for them. She pulled out everything she needed and heated the kettle. Once she was finished, she skipped the stairs to get to them. She re-entered the room and saw Dominique holding both of the twins in her arms, breast-feeding both. Elize smiled and rested the bottles on the dresser.

"Looks like you beat me to it," she sat in the other rocking chair and leaned back watching her.

"Well I am the walking dairy machine aren't I?" She grinned, looking at her babies but then a piece of hair escaped her bun and she tried to blow it away. Then she tried to whip her hair back but it fell back in her face. Elize chuckled.

"Can you help me...please," she whined the hair tickled her. Elize fixed the curls out of her face and kissed her forehead. Nicki closed her eyes feeling the kiss burn through her forehead. She smiled and looked up at her.

"May I have a morning kiss?" She asked. Elize nodded kissing her sideways. She licked inside her mouth and deepened the kiss but then the babies started to whimper. They stopped and looked down. Leah came off her nipple, but still moving her mouth to suck.

Elize bent down to help her guide her way back. She sat in front of Nicki watching the twins feed off her. Dominique watched her looking at them. They stayed like that for about 20 minutes. The twins had fallen back to sleep and they tucked them back in their cribs.

They interlocked their hands and walked back to their room. Elize glanced at the time; it was 7 o'clock.

"Should get ready for school then?" She yawned, she unlocked their hands but stopped and covered her face sighing.

   Dominique tilted her head to the side and sat on the bed. She spreader her legs and patted between them signaling Elize to come sit. She went and sat between her leg and leaned back against her. Nicki locked her ankles and hugged her.

"How's school?" She whispered. Elize sighed. Elize was dreading this conversation for weeks now. Nicki had tried and tried to ask her but she always had an excuse every single time. She didn't want to worry Nicki; she had new twins to take care of, but then she stopped. She remembered what she was doing. She was making decisions without Nicki herself in the conversations. So she decided to tell her.

"It's good sometimes, then it's horrible. I'm in the guidance counselor's office almost everyday since and now they're thinking about putting me in to the finishing school for girls who are pregnant. Nicki it's been..." She cried.

"It's been almost a month and my belly has been staying flat! I'm telling them that everyday! They won't listen!" She turned and hugged Dominique.

"And the bitch Sarah hasn't been making it work cause she's saying I'm killing the 'baby'" she did the air quotes, "by not eating at lunch some days. Nicki I'm going out of my mind!" She buried her face in her robe.

"I'm alone these days and they separated the girls from me so basically I have no friends at school. But at least at 3 o'clock everyday I could drive home to you and the girls," she looked at her and bit her lip.

"I love you," she kissed her, climbing on her knees. She straddled her and continued on kissing her. Nicki had laughed between them.

"Stop you have school!" Elize pushed her on the bed.

"I have an hour and 45 minutes til," Nicki then rolled them over.

"I can't have sex for another 3 weeks so..." She pulled on the waist band of het pants and panties.

"That's not fair," Elize groaned. She pulled off her clothes and widened her legs.

"Who says life is fair sweetie," she lowered her mouth on her and starting to eat her out. Elize arched back and smiled. She sat up watching her, but then the suction started and she feel back, gasping already.

/

"7:45, you have to go, she said from in the shower. She pouted conditioner on her hair and scrubbed through it. Elize stepped in Behind and helped her. She gather the body wash poured it into her hands and started to clean all over Nicki.

"I could just stay home with you and girls you know?" She said. Nicki turned and looked her in the eyes. Intensity burned in them.

"No you missed school too much this month. You know I can take care of them myself baby. You need to get your education,"

"You know I can literally buy my high school diploma," she massaged her curves. She pushed Elize to the granite wall.

"Listen here...We're not doing this fucking foolishness Elize. It's your money, but we both agreed to not touch it anymore. You can buy your way through life but don't you want the up and downs? I'm sorry to bring this up, but you said during your mother's anniversary, 'you wouldn't let it take control of you or us,'" she stepped back, walking out of the shower. Elize slid down the wall hugging her knees as the water turned luke warm.

/

She didn't have time to blow dry her hair so she just twirled it into a bun. She put on her uniform and packed her bag. Before she left, she went to the twins room and kissed both of them on their heads.

"Mommy loves you girls," she whispered then she left. She reached the kitchen seeing Nicki bracing herself against the counter in her robe drinking green tea and facing away from her. She also didn't have time to talk so she just touched her shoulder. Nicki inhaled sharply and put down the mug.

"Call me whenever. I'll see you later," the response came like a slap in the face to her. There was no 'I love you,' or...anything. Elize grabbed her phone and keys.

"I'm sorry," she let out, barely being a whisper. Dominique made her walk to the door and opening it before she pulled on her bag. Elize turned and saw Nicki's coming to her. She dropped everything and came in the hug. She wrapped her arms around her waist and then they touched their foreheads together with both eyes closed.

Dominique put her right hand under Elize's chest and their arms went tighter. She pushed Elize to the countering put on leg between hers. Elize buried her face in her neck, unfolding her arms and opened her robe, caressing her body. Dominique moaned lifting her knee to Elize crotch feeling heat. Elize moved in her embrace and felt up her sides.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she apologized. Nicki came apart to look at her. She cupped her face and kissed her.

"I love you," Elize repeated over and over. Nicki nodded deepening it.

"I love you too,"

****A/N****

Hiyas I told you I would update tonight!! Well there you have it a fight or whatever that was! I'm loving writing the twins cause they're so cute! And I'm trying to follow regulations with having a baby. They are not suppose to put in a tampon or have sex for the first six-eight weeks, I think. Well anyway gonna hear from me soon. Luv yah!

P.s: Vote, Comment, add to your library and share this with others! Xxxx