Chapter 20

****Author's Notes****

Hey guys!! This chapter is probably the biggest and if it isn't well... Let's just say it is! I do hope you guys like the direction I'm taking this in. It's all fluff and stuff with a bit of obstacles, but it's what people want most of the time. Fluff, all the cuteness and such, well that's me, so here's Chapter 20xxx

Chapter 20

Elize was sitting in the corner of the doctor's room. She had had just witnessed the AI. When the doctor came and stuck up tube up there, her stomach cringed. That looked like it hurt so much, but not a sound came from Nicki. Elize's mind wondered to the incidents that after to her in college. Bastards.

That was the most painful thing she had ever heard from Dominique's past. It even surpassed that Nicki was an orphan at 5 when her parents died. That meant she didn't have any family and that made Elize somewhat happy. She was glad that Nicki found a family in her first. Greedy yes, but come on, wouldn't anyone do it to secure that that person would love them forever?

"Okay Dominique, your time is up, we can put your legs down," her gynecologist lowered her legs from the air to the ground.

"Finally, I felt a draft up there," she joked, sitting up, "can I get dressed?"

"Of course, and when you're finish I want you to give this to Amanda for a prescription and then you can leave," Nicki took the paper from her and nodded, going towards her clothes.

Elize got up from her chair, staying quiet. The doctor looked at Elize and stopped, curious that her answer could possibly be true.

"Thank you Dr. Agnew," she flipped her hair back tying it in a top knot.

"My pleasure dear and you are?" She held out her hand. Nicki looked back at them, swallowing hard.

"Um I'm just a close friend," she took her hand; she looked over at Nicki who had a concerned face. The doctor smiled and turned her hand over.

"No close friend with that beautiful ring would be here to just watch their friend get a tube stuck inside her for almost 2 hours," she turned their hands back to show her hers. It was a simple gold band with Elizabeth written on it.

Nicki relaxed and rest her hand on her chest. That would be her and Elize soon. She smiled and fixed her clothes, waiting for the doctor to leave to put them on.

"23 and counting with 3 children," her eyes glistened with pride. She patted Elize's hand and went to the door.

"See you in a couple of weeks," she left and Elize sighed and turned around. Dominique went to her and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Well your gyno is a lesbian,"

"Why you scared?" Dominique teased.

"No," she rolled her eyes, "I think it's a blessing we got her instead of someone else,"

"I agree, so... it's done, what do we do now?"

"Go home and make endless love," Elize took Nicki's hips and smashed them in to hers. Nicki rolled her eyes.

"I would love to, but I can't have sex...yet, so the next couple of days are going to be...hard on you,"

"Hard on me? What about you! Miss 'I need morning sex in the morning so I could get ready for the day'" Elize teased. Dominique kissed her then went to go put on her clothes.

Dominique took of the gown and was just in her bra. Elize gazed until her tongue was seeping out of her mouth.

"That's a sight that'll never bore me," she sighed looking at her ass. She swallowed and had butterflies in her stomach. Nicki eyed her devilishly.