Chapter 16

****Author's note****
Hello again guys, now I want you to meet Elize!!

Elize pushed the crowd away as they came forward with their microphones. Sharlene tried to block the away, but it was no match for the the strength of the crowd. Jack pulled up the car, and she looked through them seeing him waving. She felt so claustrophobic. And then Sharlene signaled her to go down while she went around. So she lowered herself down and started to crawl through their legs. Some started to freak about what was brushing past their legs.

She got up and ran to the car. With tiny opening the door and her ducking in. Sharlene went to the passenger side and John drove off, cutting cars off on the main road. Everyone was quiet except for Tony who was yelling in the phone.

"How did they even know that she were sleeping with her? I mean, this case was suppose to be discreet and confidential! How did they know!" He yelled. Elize looked up, glancing at John. He cursed, "Fuck, Lillian!" He turned on his signal going the opposite way of home. To the airport.

/

"Yeah I gave them the tip that she also was sleeping with her. They didn't believe me but they soon connected the dots...No I don't know how they know about the bitch in the hospital. I know Elize can't go in anyway without being caught!" She laughed in the phone. She looked at her boarding time. In 20 minutes.

In 20 minutes she'll be leaving and it'll be too late for them to get her. Plus by the time she got to New York, she would have a new identity. Maybe being a stripper at a young age did have some perks that lead having her Russian pimp taking care of her.

She sat down, checking the news. They found Elize at the hospital. 'Yes,' she thought, smiling to herself. She moved her hair out of her face, sipping her coffee.

Elize walked with her hands free. She searched for the bitch and then found the gate number. She searched and found her phone case, this bright yellow case. She walked up to her and yanked her hair. The coffee and phone fell on the ground as did Elize and Lillian with Elize on top.

Elize began to slap her with both of her hands. People started to noticed them and watched as the fight was going on. John, Tony and Sharlene also looked for her, but when they heard screaming and yellings of stop, they ran towards it. Elize kept slapping her and pulling her hair.

"I know you said something, you stupid bitch!" She spat on her, but Lillian turned them over, climbing on top of her. She enclosed her hands around Elize's throat and squeezed it. She scraped her face, trying to make her stop. She pulled her hair and thrashed her legs.

"You little piece of shit. I'm going to end your life!" She growled. Elize's angry face then turned in to a whimpering face. She started to cry, because she felt her airway closing up.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She whispered, but Lillian kept going until she saw Elize went limp. She smiled, taking her hands off the exact moment Tony wrestled her on to the floor. He punched her in her face, several times.

"Don't make me do it again, you whore!" He spat on her face.

"Elize!" John skidded, bending to her. He felt her neck. No pulse.

"You fucking bitch," turning to Lillian then he looked back, "Sharlene, dial 911!" He started CPR on her.