Chapter 28

The atmosphere was silent around the table and with Elize sitting right non front of Sara made it worse. Both of them were sitting at the ends of the table with Dominique on Elize's right side and Theresa on Sara's right and the girls on the sides of the older women. They awkwardly past the food around.

"May I be excused?" Sara asked getting up. Everyone turned to Elize who looked directly to her.

"No! I have a much better idea, why don't we all talk? Lighten the mood a little here," she joked dryly.

"Sit your ass down and answer this! Why the fuck did you do that to me Sara? Why?" Sara flinched as she sat.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry? Sorry! You're sorry! You almost ruined my life with that stupid girl! All because I wasn't caring about you for just a few months!"

"A few months, how about a year! Do you know what it was life being with someone for 16 years then all of a sudden they leave and they forget all about you!" She ranted. Everyone looked between them. Elize pointed at her and stood up.

"My mother died and that asshole of a father was hot on my trail! What was I suppose to do?" Nicki laid her hand on her hers calming her down.

"Carry me with you! Was it so hard?"

"Your parent wouldn't have allowed it!"

"Yeah you're just saying that do you could have gotten in to her," she pointed at Nicki, "pants!"

"Don't you dare say anything!" She took her hand out of her hers and slammed the table.

"Why? Why not? It's all true! You're a lesbian. She took your virginity. Oh she's the love of your life! At 15? She raped you!"

"Stop it!" Elize shouted, but Sara didn't stop there.

"And this family! You're not even the Twins' father! You're tKing care of babies that aren't even yours. I never though that you were that pathetic and you," she turned to Dominique.

"You and your whorish ways couldn't stay the hell away from her. You just had to have a fifteen year old couldn't you!"

"Sara that's enough now. This has gone too far," Theresa spoke.

"No I will not stop right here! You couldn't leave Elize alone, you bitch!"

SARA!" Everyone shouted. Dominique's tears started and stared at the table.

"You think this is fucking true love! It doesn't exist! You just saw her and you got wet over her and it just went too far with you! I should have never told Elize her father was coming to make her run away. I just should have hid her in my parents house! I would have done everything in my power to keep her from meeting you. Yeah and cry at the truth! You think it's awesome being almost 30 and and you're girlfriend isn't even 18 yet! Rape! And I'm sick and tired of hearing about those God damn babies!" The plate smashed in to the floor.

The air froze and was thick and Nicki raised her head. Her face contorted to angry from her sad expression.

"The fuck you said about my children!"

"I-I-I," she stuttered.

"I. HATE. YOU!" She grabbed the glasses and threw them on the floor.

"Don't you dare fucking say anything about my children you piece of white fucking trash. I'm 29, yeah, yeah. She's not 18, yeah, yeah. How about you stop being a fucking little twat and shut your goddamn mouth! You and you smart-ass rich lifestyle does not know anything about me! You don't know me!

I'm tired of being scared of people like you whose going to expose my family. I'm a lesbian, she's a lesbian. We're abominations! But see, I don't care about how we look eyes of people like you," Sara swallowed at her, feeling terrified. She looked at everyone else who head was bowed especially Elize's. Nicki followed her eyes and slammed on the table.

"No don't look at her look at me!" She went in the back of Elize and held her shoulders.

"If I want you kiss Elize I can. If I want to touch Elize I can! If I want to make fucking love, hot, sexy and passionate love to Elize Marie-Anne Jacobs, I can! And you want to know why! Because she's going to become my wife. And I don't care you're her best friend or were her best friend. When you come in to my house you come in with respect for Elize and my babies. And most importantly when you come in this house you fucking respect me!" She was around by sara and she picked up the large knife that carved the turkey and pointed it at her.

"Got it?" Sara nodded tilted her head up at the blade. Nicki placed it back on the table and breathed.

"Leave now!" She left hearing the sound of her twins crying. She wiped her tears and left the dining room. They heard her stomps until the closing of a door.

"Um we'll be in the kitchen," Karma excused her and Evelyn and they left. Karma pulled Lyn back and shushed her. She had to hear what Elize was going to say.

"Nosy!" She hissed and karma shrugged; it was natural for her.

"Are you happy?" Elize said directly to Sara.

"What good did you think was going to come to this? You just made everything go from bad to worst. And...I don't think we can ever get back to normal! Sara...I don't think I can have you in my life with all of your negativity towards MY wife and MY children! I don't give one fuck if they're not biologically mine! I had to ask Tony for his sperm to give Dominique and I, a family and you suggested him in the first place! You know the hardships that could have gone down if Tony wasn't the father! Until you can be okay...no happy with my life. I don't want you in it, it's fair," she drank the last of her wine and got up.

Sara cried and turned to Elize.

"Elize..." She whined. Elize left the room looking back at Karma them who quickly pretended like they didn't hear what she just said. Elize rolled her eyes and went upstairs to go help Nicki sooth their children.

Theresa sighed and looked at Sara.

"You fucked up..." Sara breathed knowing she did and she did horribly. She realized she just lost her best friend because of her jealousy. Something she knew would happen. She saw the warning signs, but she was so stubborn that she kept going and now here she was. Maybe the Bahamas wasn't for her. Maybe she just go back to New York City.

Yeah that would work so everyone would be happy.

****A/N****
Okay so that went well... That blow-up is one of my favorite things about this book. I noticed that I used "fuck" a lot in this chapter more than anything else and I don't know why!! I'm sorry for my profanity, maybe I should put it back to Restricted!! Nah!!! Xxxx
Anyway next chapter is going to blow you away again and literally blow time away....get it or nah?!! Alright Imma shut up now! Xxx