Chapter 10

"You. Bitch," she punched him again. She heard of a loud noise around her as she kicked his ass on the floor.

At first, it was just the punch, but then she thought this man fucked her relationship and it could possibly be over. If it wasn't for him, nothing of this fuckery would have been happening, but because it was, she was going to fuck him up, good. She kept connecting her fist to his face. Each side she gave around half a dozen. She started to cry.

"You ruined my relationship!" Then she felt someone removing her from his body. She looked backed and saw Karma. She knew it was time to go, but before she did she had to get one last punch to his cheekbone.

"You asshole," she spat on him. She pushed through the crowd and was taken upstairs, at the right moment when the other teachers came. Elize walked in the front, walking towards Theresa's class.

"What the hell?" Karma laughed, walking in the front. This was freaking hilarious to her.

"I mean, you was like, stupid bitch, one-two, punch, punch. I have never seen such a proper hook in my life! You made my dream come true just now!" While Karma was laughing, Evelyn and Sarah were still confused.

"Karma, she just pounded a teacher to the ground. I think this is a time to be serious and find a way out for her!" Elize smiled at her as she stopped to breath against the wall. Sarah looked at them like they were crazy.

"You gotta go back," everyone looked at her crazily. Elize breathed and got angry.

"If you know what he did, you wouldn't be saying that. You're just a teacher's pet, who always annoys everyone and sucks up to everyone." She glared in her eyes.

"If it doesn't involve you, It's none of your fucking goddamn business," she told her walking off to get to Theresa. The others tried to follow her, but she turned to them.

"This is a battle I need to handle myself,"

"But Elize," they started, but she put her hands up.

"Back off," she left them and went walking.

    Sarah glared and walked off, looking at the scene happened down-stairs. She smiled knowing what she was going to do. Theresa smiled as she heard the new song off shuffle. She organized her desk as she listened flowing with the music. Then she heard a commotion behind her. She turned to see Elize's head on the desk. She smirked at her.

"I thought you guys were having a date right now," she teased, walking to her. Her smile started to weaken when she saw Elize crying with her knuckles bruised.

"What happened? Elize, What happened?" she made her look at her. Elize's tears flowed.

"That flimsy motherfucker touched her..." Her stomach started to turn.

"Who? What?" She screamed. Elize breathed.

"I came 12:08. I wanted to be early for her. I came and no one was inside so I thought she was with you. Then I left, but I thought maybe I should put the flowers on the desk, so if she was with you, I could surprise her when both of us came here. I came back and Mr. Gough was standing over her, unbuckling his belt and pants," she finished, she sniffed wiping the snort, draining from her nose. She laughed.