Is it too late?!

Y/n ran full speed from place to place looking for Naruto.

"Where is he!?" Y/n comes to a halt at the ramen shop.

"Old man do you know where Naruto is!?" Y/n asks along with another voice. Y/n turns her head and faces Sasuke.

"Sasuke what are you doing here?"

Sasuke looked at her with a serious expression.
"I have to find Naruto."

'Who was the loud mouth who can't keep a secret?!'

They turn back to the old man impatiently waiting for his reply.
"Hmm oh yes I remember he and a big old fellow with long white hair his name was Jiriya one of the three genius sannins. I heard him and Naruto were heading over to a post station some distance from the village." Teuchi said.

Y/n grabbed Sasuke's hand and dashed off.
"Thank you old man!"

"Hey you're going too fast!" Sasuke said as his feet were dragged in the dirt.

Y/n slowed down slightly so Sasuke wasn't dragging behind.
"We're looking for Naruto for the same reason right?"

"I heard Itachi is back... my brother he is looking for Naruto and if he gets him.. he's screwed." Sasuke said his fists clenched in y/n's.

"I guess we're going after him for the same reason then. I know that old fool Jiriya will probably be off with some girls so chances are Naruto is wandering off on his own." Y/n said.

'That perv better keep an eye on him.'

"Sasuke... I know your brother is here in the village and I get you have hatred for him ,but if you do fight him please be careful. I have met your brother before. We kind of have history before I became a part of the leaf village. He is very strong maybe even stronger than me."

Sasuke stays silent.
'She met him before? Why did she never tell me?!'

"You understand Sasuke?" Y/n said.

"Tch yeah whatever."

'Liar.'

Y/n and Sasuke split up to find Naruto.

"Have you seen a boy with blond hair and a tall old guy with white hair!?" Y/n asked everyone nobody seemed to be much help.

Suddenly she felt a spark of Chakra.
'Naruto!? I feel him! He's close!" She ran into a nearby hotel his chakra getting stronger by the minute. 'I hope I'm not to late!'

Sadly she was. Itachi had made it there before her. Along with another Akatsuki member from there on she knew she was screwed.

"Itachi..."

Sorry I haven't been updating recently I haven't had any motivation for Naruto. I have been working on my new One piece story that I love to bits. Also school is a little pain in the butt. I hope you guys understand. Once I get my motivation back I promise I'll update this story. Till then just enjoy the previous chapters. Love you guys stay safe~❤️

Also I will probably rewrite this chapter at a later date. Just a heads up. Thank you for all your support.