Eat or be Eaten: Panic in the forest

Y/n ran over to her pet and embraced her.
"I'm so glad your okay!"
Her eyes narrowed as soon as p/n made it to her arms.

'P/n's chakra... it feels different. An imposter but then where's my p/n?"

With p/n
P/n popped out of a bush.
"Yip Yip!" She looked around her surroundings.
Y/n was no where in sight and she did not know where she was.

She panicked and ran in circles.
'I'm lost! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!' P/n then rammed her head into a tree.

'Get a hold of yourself! Y/n could be in trouble! Ok I can try to track her scent and if that doesn't work well I'll find her squad and if that doesn't work then cry.' P/n sniffs around trying to pick up her scent.

'It's very faint but it leads this way! I'm coming y/n!' She dashes deep into the forest in search for her.

Back to y/n
The imposter smirked as he was held up.
'My plans working.'

"It's very bold of you to assume I fell for your trap." Y/n whispered . The imposters was internally shocked.

'W-what!?'
He yipped in confusion.

"Don't act dumb. I know your not the real p/n, imposter." The imposter growled and attempted to bite her ,but y/n was faster and threw the imposter hard into a tree. Among impact it had proofed into a log.

'Substitution!' Shewas broken out of her thoughts when kunai's shot out to her.
She dodged them by teleporting into a tree.

"Where is that imposter?"

"Right behind you." The voice of a man said.

Y/n jumped over a leg that swiped at her feet.
"Nice try."

'Judging by his forehead protector he's a Amegakure ninja. Perhaps he has a heaven scroll... well there's only one way to find out.'

Y/n threw kunai knives at the Ame ninja pinning him to the tree.
'Heh sometimes it slips my mind I'm experienced.'
"You coming here by yourself was a huge mistake. You should have came and fought me with your team. Maybe all together you all could have probably stand a chance against me ,but now you die!"
Akuma said the last part darkly.

"No wait!" Before y/n could do anything Akuma took control of her arm and slit the candidate's throat. The ninja's body went limp.
'What have you done! I didn't want to kill him!' She shouted internally.

"I just wanted to have some fun."

"You can't just take control of my body and kill someone! Damn I have to hide his body if anybody saw me they wouldn't look at me the same way."

"You should check if they have the scroll you need before you do that."

Y/n turned to the ninjas limp body in guilt.
"Sorry..." She quickly searched through the ninjas belongings. He luckily had a scroll on him.

"He has a heaven scroll at least killing him wasn't a complete waste." Akuma said jokingly.

Y/n sighed then heard rustling in a nearby bush.
'Please not be another ninja.'
She was then tackled to the ground by a ball of fluff.
It was p/n who was currently licking her face.
"P/n, where have you been?!"
P/n yips and motions to where she came.
'This is definitely her I can tell by her chakra.'

"Before we continue p/n I have to let you know I obtained a heaven scroll. Also in case we get separated again we need to come up with a code. The code will be the name of my Kekkei Genkai." P/n nods in agreement.

"Alright let's head to the tower."

A gust of wind out of nowhere blew them once again in separate directions.
"Dang it not again!"

Y/n found herself in a bush covered slightly with mud and grass.
'Great.'
P/n popped out a bush covered in leaves and mud as well.
"You know what you have to do p/n." P/n hesitated.
Then wrote sloppily Eyes of a thousand years.

"Heh well done." A prideful smile formed on their face.
"You managed to get it incorrect p/n or should I say imposter." The imposter looked at y/n in confusion then smirked. They released the transformation to reveal the grass ninja from earlier.

"Well well l/n you certainly have quite the eyes like your mother." The grass nin licks her lips.
She then pulls out a heaven scroll.

"Wouldn't you like to get your hands on this." She then starts shoving the scroll down her throat.
'Dang she deep throated that scroll...'
"No not really." The grass nin stops mid way and chokes.

"What?!" She shouts.

"I already have both scrolls so no thanks." Y/n attempts to walk away but is stopped.
The grass nin casted her under a genjutsu. Within the illusion she witnessed deaths of her deceased family and friends.

 Within the illusion she witnessed deaths of her deceased family and friends

'T-this is not real.. they're dead! This is just an illusion ,now release!' She released the genjutsu shakily.

"I'll make you pay for showing me that!" Y/n glares.
The grass ninja smiles creepily.

"Show me what you got!" Her neck stretches out towards y/n.