An answer

Konoha was as busy as ever. The streets buzzed as the villagers rebuilt their beloved village. Shinobi flocked in several directions in a hurry specifically the Jonin. Children ran around playing with their friends. It seemed that everyone was doing their own thing.

Just a nice peaceful day for the average hoe.

At the Hokage tower
Tsunade was settling in as she finally accepted her position as hokage. Her new title certainly didn't sit well with many people ,but it was the best on such short notice.

Tsunade stared into space as she gazed at a portrait of the first hokage. It came to her that she was now the one in charge. This was her village to protect. Just like her grandfather.

"Lady Tsunade are you in here- Milady?" Shizune caught sight of the Sannin zoned out.

"Milady is everything alright?" She walked up to her.

Tsunade blinked and shook her thoughts out of her head.
"Oh Shizune, what is it?"

"The council is waiting for you."

Tsunade sighed.
"Right I forgot.. let's get going."

The two exited the room however before Tsunade could go any further something came in contact with her chest.

"Ahh it feels like my baby blanket.." A voice came muffled from down below and it was none other than Konohamaru.

Tsunade's eye twitched as he rubbed his face on her soft cleavage skin.

Coming to realization to what was happening Konohamaru jumped back.
"Hey who are you and what are you doing in here!?" He shouted defensively.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here you little pesky runt?" Shot Tsunade.

"Pesky runt.. grr I dare you to call me that again!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Oh yeah? You're a Pesky. Little. Runt."

"I'm warning you!"

"Lady Tsunade!" Shouted Shizune.

"Huh?"

"You shouldn't keep them waiting."

"Right I'm coming." Tsunade turned to walk away not before tapping Konohamaru's forehead.
"Watch your step kid."

Konohamaru growled as Tsunade walked away.
"I don't like being called a kid either-" Konohamaru's rant was cut short due to someone crashing into him.

"Ow hey watch where your going!" Konohamaru rubbed the bump on his head.

"Watch where your standing!" Groaned a familiar voice.

Konohamaru looked up recognizing the voice.
"Naruto?"

Naruto looked up his forehead bulging in size.
"Huh.. Konohamaru?"

"Alright long time no see!" The two greeted each other.

"Yeah!"

Naruto looked around.
"Hey did you see an old lady just now? Well she doesn't look that old but she does have a nasty temper."

"Yeah I've seen her!"

"Where/who is she?!" The two asked simultaneously.

"Hm well it's a long story but- gyahh what am I doing!? I don't have time for this I have to bring her to the infirmary pronto!"

"Infirmary?"

"Yeah she's supposed to be some hotshot medical ninja and people are making a big deal about her! I bet she has forgotten what she came here for!"