A leason learned

Y/n watches as her blonde haired friend went head to head with Gaara.
"Be careful Naruto!"

Naruto summons numerous shadow clones all heading at Gaara at once.
"Here we come!" Narutos clones kick and punch him around not giving Gaara a chance to attack. He managed to knock him down making him crash into the ground.

"He actually managed to knock him down. Naruto you've came a long way." Sasuke stayed silent as she said that.

A giant puff of smoke followed by the ground shaking almost knocked y/n out of the tree.
"Woah!"

"I will not lose to a runt like you!" Gaara screams.
The smoke clears up and reveals Gaara fully transformed.

'H-he's in his Shukaku form!'

Sand covered Naruto's body but Naruto's will to fight was stronger giving him the strength to escape. He summoned a gigantic toad with him on the head.

"A giant old toad?"

"Hey watch your mouth missy or I'll clobber you!" The frog shouted at y/n.

"Y-yes my apologies!" She smiled nervously then looked up at Naruto.
"Go get him Naruto!" She then turns back to Sasuke who was trying to get up.

"I suggest you stay put Sasuke the curse mark is draining you. Take some time to recover Naruto has Gaara covered." Sasuke ignores her.

"I-I can't just stay here and do nothing!" Y/n sighs.

"You'll only be in the way."
Sasuke glares at the floor.

A loud roar grabbed their attention.
"What the it's the...!"

"The nine tails."

'Even though it's only a transformation you can still feel the nine tails chakra. I'm getting off track I have to think of a strategy quick... it seems as if Gaara is no longer in control of himself ,Shukaku is. *sigh* We have to wake him up ,but there's a chance we might die if we get close to him at this state. Man what a drag.'

"Wake the hell up you jerk!" Naruto's fist comes in contact with Gaara's face.

'I guess he already beat me to it.'

Meanwhile when that's happening
"You old fool!" Orochimaru screams as the third holds him still.
"You'll kill us both!"

"I'm aware of that ,but I cannot let you hurt my village. Konoha is too strong to fall from the likes of you!"

"You stupid old man! Once I have my new vessels you'll experience pain like you've never before!"

"T-that's if you survive. I promise you you'll never have y/n and sasuke!"

Back to the others
Gaara waked up and he was not to happy either.
"You broke my jutsu! I'll kill you!" He roars.

"Well then come and do it you stupid raccoon!" Naruto shouts.

"Die!" Gaara roars. The two bang their heads against each other hard. Gaara's sand soon starts tumbling down into rubble.
The two fall both too exhausted to catch themselves.

"L/n style: double handed shadow grab!" Y/n's hands catch the two failing boys.

"I got you!"

"We're going now Naruto." The giant toad and a smaller toad said. They poof away making a gust of wind that makes y/n drop the two boys on separate trees.

"You know Gaara..were not so different."

With Orochimaru and The Third
"It appears that I don't have much energy to take your soul with me!" The third said as he coughed out blood.
"However your ambition ends here!"