She's in the Bingo Book!

The anbu watch as the girl falls limp. While coming back from a mission they had picked up on her chakra and assumed for the worst. Y/n's chakra was quite distinct after all. It made most grown men run away in fear.

Going over to pick them up an anbu lifted the two up like sacks of potatoes.
Turning to his teammates he motioned to move out.
Nodding the team of Anbu disappeared further into the land of fire.

Time skip~
The anbu made it back to Konoha undetected with the two ,and dropped them off at the hospital so they could file their mission report.
*Knock knock *
"Come in." A gruff voice spoke.
The anbu walk in and bow in respect.

"Lord third we have completed the mission assigned to us. On the way back we had encountered someone you might want to meet. Of course she would have not come willingly, so we were forced to knock her unconscious as well as her mutt. I understand this may have been out of code ,but she could have posed to be a threat to the village."  The Leader of the group spoke as the rest of his team are silent.

The Hokage breaths out a puff of smoke from his cane.
"I see.... where is she currently?"

"She is currently resting at the medical center." The anbu answers.

"Very well you are dismissed. Oh and one more thing don't always resort to violence when it's not necessary. There is no need to make unnecessary enemies with those we encounter." The hokage lectured.

"Yes lord third ...." The anbu vanish from sight.

Sitting up the third popped his back. "I suppose I should go pay the girl a visit to see if she is okay those Anbu most likely roughened her up."

Time skip on the way to the hospital~

The Hokage walked to the hospital receiving many greetings by the villagers when suddenly he heard the daily yells and shrieks. He turned to see a young blonde child pass by followed by Chunins on his trail.
'I see naruto is up to his shinanigins again.' He thought to himself when suddenly his thoughts are interrupted by a random chunin.
"Lord hokage naruto Uzumaki is up to his pranks again!"

"Yes I figured as much. Stop him but remember he's just a child." The hokage reminded the chunin.

"Right sir I'm on it!" The chunin leaves.
The rest of the way to the hospital was peaceful as he finally reaches his destination.

When he walks in the staff look at him and bow in respect.
"Lord hokage how may I help you today!" The perky receptionist asks with a smile.

"It's came to my attention that earlier some Anbu brought in a girl and her dog." The hokage replies.

"Ah..yes we recently checked her in. Would you like to see her however, she's has not awaken yet. She has minor injuries that should heal in a few days ,but it's okay to see her. Her dog as well is in the same room recovering ,we had a veterinarian come in and check on it and they reported the dogs health was fine." The receptionist informs him.

"I see ... please tell me in which room she is in I would like to visit her."

"Alright let me see... she is in room 305 on the 3rd floor."

"Thank you." The hokage leaves the room.

Smol time skip
"This is room 305." He said to himself turning the non he enters the room.
In the room rested a h/c girl with a dog laying next to her on a pillow. His eyes wander to the sheet of paper with her info on it which he picks up to read.

Patient name: y/n l/n
Age: 12 to 13 years old
Gender: female
Family: unknown
Current Condition: unconscious with minor injuries

'Wait y/n l/n...? Where have I heard that name before?.... The bingo book now I remember! How has nobody noticed yet? This child is very powerful and is famously known throughout all the nations!' The hokage thought to himself his eyes shift to the animal next to her. He picks up a sheet with p/n's information on it.

Animals name: p/n
Animal type: dog
Age: about 1 1/2 years of age
Gender: female
Caretaker: y/n l/n
Current condition: unconscious by sleeping dart
          'Hmm so she likes dogs.'

'The 2nd child of m/n and f/n l/n.... I remember when they were younger they would always fight of how they didn't like each other those good old times. They were very bright students it's a shame they passed away. I remember them mentioning a second child on the way never would've imagined this was them ,but now that I take a closer look at her I can see the resemblance. They had a son ,but he was also sadly killed in the massacre. So this leaves y/n as an orphan with no parents just like naruto both having demons insides of themselves unknown to them as well. Poor girl.'

The hokage notices y/n shift.
'So she's finally waking up.'
Y/n's eyes flutter open slightly narrowing from the bright light. She mumbles to herself for a little bit when she finally sees the hokage and jumps back in panic.

To be continued

Finally done with this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it now off to do a butt load of homework then I shall return bye!