Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors

"So it seems my prediction was right." Kakashi breaks the silence.

"What prediction?" Zabuza questions.

"The boy with the mask was helping you out this whole time."

"Wait so the elite mist ninja thing was a lie!" Tazuna realizes.

"Heh I knew it." Sasuke smirks.

"How dare that guy show up!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Especially hiding his face behind that mask." Kakashi said.

"Your one to talk sensei."

"I'll take him on. Hiding behind that mask what a phony." Sasuke says.

"Your so cool sasuke!" Sakura squeals. Kakashi and y/n look at her as if she's grown two heads.

'Didn't kakashi just say that?'

Y/n looks up at kakashi patting his back.
"Your still cooler than sasuke to me sensei." Y/n smiles up at him. Kakashi smiled and pats her head.
"Thanks."

"How impressive he managed to destroy your water clones ,but let's see if he can destroy this." Haku spins around quickly his body swishing the wind around him in a tornado form heading toward sasuke.

Sasuke takes out a kunai ready to fight.

At tazuna's house
The sound of wood cutting is heard as Tsunami turns around to see the two men with swords cut down the door.
"So your Tazuna's daughter.... well too bad ,but your coming with us!" One of them say.

Inari washes his hands when he suddenly hears the sound of glass breaking and his mother screaming.
"Mother!"

Inari runs down the stairs to see his mother cowering in a corner and two guys with swords.

"Mother!" Inari yells bringing the attention to him.

"Inari get away from here! Run!" Tsunami screams out of fear for her son.

"Shall we take him too?"

"No gato said he only needed one hostage."

'H-hostage!'

"Then.. shall we kill him."

"No stop!" Tsunami screams stopping the guy.
"If you hurt my child I will bite my tongue and kill myself." Tsunami threatened.
"You only need one hostage..."

The guy puts away his sword.
"Thank your mom kid that your still alive." Inari falls on his knees tears streaming his face.

"Let's go." They tie up tsunami and leave.

"Mom I'm so sorry.. I couldn't protect you. I don't want to die... I'm scared." Inari sobs hugging his knees. 'You coward.' Narutos words ring through his ears as he remembered what he told him.

(Sad music) Inari wipes his eyes and thinks back to Kaiza. "For The things I care about... I will protect them with both my arms. Even if it looks like I might lose my life."

"Can I... can I also become strong?"

Tsunami comes to a stop when one of them makes a remark about her.
"How lovely your skin would look cut." One said.
"Move faster." The other pushes her.

"Wait!!!" Inari's voice reach their ears. They turn around to see Inari behind them.

"Inari!" Tsunami screams.

"Looks like the brat came to save his mom."

"Get away from my mom!" Inari runs toward them.

The two pull out their swords.
"If you kill him I will bite off my ton-!" Tsunami screams then is knocked out by one of them.