34

****Lisa Michaels****

Multi-billionaire Dave Morgan hospitalized after a severe case of food poisoning.

My eyes scanned the headlines and I refused myself any emotions as Ella eagerly waited for my reaction.

However she'd found out about this, I did not want to know. I'd hopefully thought that being away from him and him being engaged would save me the trouble of feeling like crap every time I thought about us but unfortunately, sometimes everything just hit deeper.

"The doctors will take care of him." I said under my breathe as I walked past Ella to get a cup of coffee before I left for my first class in about an hour.

"Could you at least read the rest of the article? He's a guy you fucked, twice. I mean, the only guy you've ever fucked." Ella continued to talk as I stood facing the small kitchen window in my small apartment.

"Louder!" I hissed as anger wrapped up around me, "I don't think the angels heard you."

"Just read the damn article!" Ella demanded, her voice sounding slightly upset as she slid her tablet on the kitchen counter ahead of me.

Taking the tablet from the counter, I slowly took in a breathe and scanned the article.

"Multi-billionaire Dave Morgan was yesterday rushed to the hospital just a few hours after his arrival in Boston.

According to our sources, the business tycoon had arrived in Boston for a major deal before his ailment.

Though the doctors now assure us that he is fine, it will be noted that this is not the first time the Multi-billionaire has been hospitalized in the recent past..."

Looking up from the article, I felt my heart drop. True I was ruffled by all that had happened between the two of us but I wasn't so heartless.

"He's in Boston." Ella said quietly behind me, "call me crazy but part of me is hoping that he's looking for you." Her words brought a sting to my heart.

I didn't want Dave to come looking for me.

Not when I was in the middle of figuring out things between Cole and I.

The doorbell rang before I could figure out how I felt about Ella's  allegations. Letting myself focus on the coffee as she went to open the door, I closed my eyes and sighed.

Dave's in Boston!

"I think you'd want to see this." I was so fucking  tired of articles.