🐾V. Rejected🐾

Magsimula sa umpisa

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!?", I let out a loud voice and a loud growl to get their attention. I used my commanding voice to make them listen to me kaya mabilis silang lumayo sa isa't-isa para harapin ako. 

The girl even manage to put her underwear on and fix her skirt while the man hardly put his jeans on kaya nagtagal ang tingin ko sa kanya bago niya naisuot iyon ng maayos. 

"The school isn't a place to have sex. Why don't you do it at home?", I asked the guy. 

"Who are you to say that?", the girl spat. "You poor nerd, stop meddling other people's lives". 

Dahil sa sinabi niya ay kaagad akong napalingon sa kanya. Instead of scolding her for her disrespectful words, napatulala ako. As our eyes meet, isang napakabangong halimuyak sa isang bulaklak ang aking naamoy and I know it comes from her. 

Napatulala ako at ganoon din siya sa akin. But after a second, ngumiwi siya sa akin like she's very disgusted of me. Umatras pa siya at humawak sa braso ng lalaking katalik niya kanina. 

Right, what a nice day. I found my mate while she's having sex with some weak werewolf. My insides went upside down as I attacked the helpless man. His eyes widened when he landed on the ground with me above him. 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!", I punch him twice as my mate stopped me from punching him by kicking my side at bahagya akong tumilapon. 

Kumunot ang noo ko. What a strenght she has? Who is she?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?", she screamed in front of me as she help her little friend to stand up. 

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT MAN?", sabay turo ko sa lalaking basag ang mukha. 

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINNESS, MISTER WHATEVER!", she shouted again right on my face with her angry face. 

Kumunot ang noo ko sa kanya. "I am your mate", I said those words like she doesn't know it. I said that like she'll change her mind for me. I said that to wake her up that the man beside her isn't what's meant for her. It is me who's meant for her. 

"And so? You're my mate but that doesn't mean I like you. A man like him is way better than a poor nerd like you", she gasp for air as her eyes darted at me sharply. "It is actually better if my mate is an Alpha. You're not and he's not but I'll choose him", aniya at tinalikuran ako at ang lalaking kasama niya. "Lampa ka", she said at the man beside her. 

Pero bago pa siya makaalis ng tuloyan ay mabilis akong nakarating sa kanyang harapan. Her eyes widened at my sudden move ngunit kaagad bumalik ang matalim niyang tingin sa akin. 

"Wait! There is a misunderstanding between us", sabi ko as I sigh. 

Should I lay all my cards? Tell her I'm an Alpha, a Alpha King actually. That's what she wants. She's be happy to know that I am an Alpha of all Alphas. 

"What misunderstanding? What? You're not a poor nerd but and Alpha?", naningkit ang mga mata niya sa akin. "WHAT!?". 

"I am. An Alpha. I am", sabi ko na ikinatawa niya ng malakas. 

"Oh! Please, don't make me laugh", sabi niya at humalakhak. "You're rejected already, Mister. Or, maybe you wanna have sex first before we part? You'll probably so broken", aniya at lumapit sa akin. 

She place her hands on my chest, seducing me. Hindi ako umayaw at hindi ako umatras. I don't know what's gotten on me. From the first lay of my eyes on her, I suddenly want her. I can feel my heart jumps for joy kahit na hindi kaaaya-aya ang nasaksihan ko kanina. 

She then burst into laugher. "Sorry, mate. I Charlotte Alby rejected you as my mate", she smirks as she runs off and leave me alone in the woods with my heart breaks a million times. 

Napaluhod ako sa damuhan. Hindi kaagad narehistro sa aking isipan ang sinabi niya. I lost myself and I can feel myself burning like fire. My eyes heated and I am aware it's getting red like my dad's. I shut down my humanity and run back to Bryce office. 

I can't take this. Lalo na't pagdating ko doon ay nalaman ko ang nangyari sa kanya. He met his mate and he's all smiles while I'm in misery. Pero hindi ko siya masisisi sa nangyari. 

This is unfair. I heard mom was rejected by her first mate before and I don't know how she manage that and how dad helped her get through the heartaches. 

Tanaw ko galing sa office ni Bryce ang buong campus. And even the field I've been on earlier. I even saw her running with around the field with her friends and she's all smiles. 

Damn it! I should be the cause of her smiles, but, right now. After what happened? I don't know what to do if I should go back here tomorrow or not. I'll know it tomorrow.