🐾XXXII. History 🐾

Dwayne Grahams

Sa ilang pangangalap ng impormasyon namin tungkol sa kay Claudette Fritz ay may natuklasan akong lubhang nakakagulat.

I can't believe this information. Is this fake or not?

Dahil sa kinasasangkutang gulo ng kaharian ng aking mga Uncle ay doon ko nalaman.

They're helping us too much yet I don't even know what's going on with their places. Mas malubha pa pala ang pinagdadaanan nila kesa sa amin.

Different kind of hunter tribes wants to enter the place and murder them. They are the only well-known vampires. The biggest remaining kingdom since the Original family disappear and try to hide their identity and live peacefully somewhere.

Those hunter tribes wants them down just because they're looking for the only girl. Veronika Lorenzittee's daugther is here. And they are looking for her just to avenge what happend thousand years later.

It's a history yet no one forgets. How did Veronika get here and how did she have a daughter here?

Iyon ang hindi ko maintindihan. Thindrel called me that day to make me understand.

"The hunters thought we're hiding Veronika's daughter here with us", si Thindrel. "The Original family might me the strongest of all but it's been years. The world evolves and there are lost of technology".

Tumango lamang ako sa kaharap. We're video calling.

"We don't know where are the Original families now. But Uncle Niklaus father knows", huminga siya ng malalim. "Why are you asking, Dwayne?", he then asked curiously.

"Do you remember the girl I brought here?", I asked.

Tumango siya sa akin. "Bryce told me. I don't remember her name but he showed me her picture. She's damn pretty", ngumisi pa ang aking pinsan.

Damn you, Thindrel.

My jaw clenched and my eyes sharpened when I look at him. Tawa lang ang ibinalik niya sa akin at nagtaas pa ang kamay.

"What about that girl?", he asked.

"She's....", I trailed off. "......I think the daughter of Veronika", mahinang sabi ko.

His eyes widened in surprise. "WHAT!?", malakas na sigaw niya.

"I'm not sure about it. But there are possibilities. She's been adopted three times. The parents she thought ber biological parents aren't her real parents", sabi ko.

"Where did you find that information?", he asked curiously. "As far as I remember. Bryce told me you care less about that girl. Why digging up her past now?", tumawa si Thindrel. "You know what, cousin? You're unpredictable".

Umiling ako at natawa sa sinabi niya. "She's my friend. I just want to help her".

"A friend you want to help or you're just guilty? Anyway, I can help with that", aniya at kumindat sa akin na para bang may iba siyang pinaplano sa pagtulong kay Claudette.

"I think she's heading to Moldovia. I want you to supervise everything wh enters and exit the Moldovia", sabi ko. "I'll be on my way there".

"No need, Dwayne. I can take care of this. I'll tell you when I found her", he smirks at me and wink before cutting off the line.

Hindi ko alam kung ano itong naramdaman ko. I have a feeling that Thindrel has other plans than helping Claudette. By the way he talks and smirks at me. And he said she's pretty. Does that mean he likes her?

Mukhang hindi yata ako papayag doon. No. He can't like her. And I won't allow it. She also can't like him. I need to go there and supervise it my own. I want to be the first one to find her.

Mabilis akong lumabas sa office ko at kaagad na hinanap si Bryce.

"I'll leave the pack in your care. I'll be gone for days", sabi ko at mabilis na lumabas ng pack house.

"Where are you going?", mabilis na tanong niya.

"Moldovia", maikling sagot ko dahil sa pagmamadali.

May sinasabi pa si Bryce ngunit kaagad ko ng sinara ang pinto ng aking sasakyan at kaagad na tumulak.

I travel alone. I don't need pack warriors. They will only slow me down if they'll come with me.

It a long ride from here to Moldovia. Ngunit bago pa ako makarating sa Moldovia ay may nakakuha ng atensyon ko.

Humans blocked the roads with a parade. All of them wears black clothes.

Bumaba ako at nagtanong-tanong sa mga naroon.

"What happened here?", tanong ko sa malapit na lalaki sa akin.

"Pinatay ang Vise Mayor kagabi. Hindi kaaaya-aya ang sinapit at kakaiba ang paraan ng pagpatay", sabi nito sa akin.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko at kaagad na bumalik sa sasakyan. There's a possibility that it's Claudette who killed the Vice Mayor.

She came looking for her parents. Not to reunite with them but to kill them. Kaagad akong pumasok sa Sighisoara para maghanap pa ng ibang clue sa nangyari. I might spend days here to find out the truth if I won't go to the Governments office to asked information.

Doon ang punta ko. Kaharap ko ngayon ang Mayor sa kanyang office kasama ang Chief of police na may dalang litrato sa crime scene at ang patalim na ginagamit.

It was a silver dagger. It's both vampire and werewolves weakness so there's no way Claudette did it.

But....

"There's no fingerprints found on the daggers", sabi ng Chief of Police. "And this too. This plant is not familiar", sabay pakita nito sa halaman na nakasilid sa zip lock.

"It's a vervain", sabi ko kaya pareho silang napatingin sa akin.

"It is a flower. Paano ito magagamit sa pag patay", sabi naman ng Mayor.

He really don't know shits. He doesn't know that his Vice is a vampire.

"But vervain is dangerous to someone with kidney disease", sabi naman ng Chiet of Police.

"But there's blood on the vervain. And we also found Mrs. Fritz DNA on the flower. And based on the autopsy. vervains are also found inside her throat", sabi ng Chief of Police.

I really think I'm right. Claudette did this? She may not be kind but I know she's not like this. How could she do this to her parents?