🐾XLIII. Lorenzittee's 🐾

SPG ahead. For readers 18 years below, beware. You are warned. If you can't take it, please skip the SPG part, and if you think you can, then enjoy. Be a responsible reader. Thank you!

••••••••••••••••••••

Dwayne Grahams

Wala ng makakatumbas sa sayang naramdaman ko. Finally that she said yes to me. I finally have a Luna.

Kaagad akong tumawag sa aking ama para ibalita iyon. He's so happy about it.

"Tell me more", aniya sa akin at malaki ang ngisi.

"Dad! No!", sabay tawa ko. "I'll tell you everything when you come here during the ceremony of announcing her as the Luna of the pack", sabi ko.

Tumawa ang aking ama. "Okay, son. I'm so proud of you. Diba, sinabi ko. That girl is what's for you! I can tell from the look in your eyes back then", he teased me nonstop kaya nagsisi akong sinabi ko sa kanya iyon.

"Dad, I have to go now or else you'll kill me with that look. I have other things to do".

Tumango siya pero hindi pa rin nawala ang mapang-asar na ngiti. "Take care of yourself and her, son. Remember what I told you how to take good care of a woman".

He said and I just nodded and ended the call right away.

It's been a week since Claudette said yes to me. Bryce and Delaney was so happy about it and they even surprise us with a bump on her belly.

"I'm pregnant, Alpha!", sigaw ni Delaney pagkatapos namin ipaalam ni Claudette na siya ang magiging Luna ko.

"Whoa! Really? Congratulations, Delaney. Oh! I'm so happy!", tumalon si Claudette papunta kay Delaney at niyakap niya ito.

"Kayo, kailan pa?", Bryce asked me with a different look in his eyes. Just like father, mapang-asar ang tingin niya sa akin.

"Come on, we just started our relationship and we like to let it grow between us two first", sabi ko. "We're both too young for that".

Ngumiwi si Delaney. "I'm still too young to be pregnant too, Alpha. But, Bryce....", kinurot niya ang pisngi nito. "He's old".

Nagtawanan kami.

Sa mga meeting ay dinala ko si Claudette para formal na maipapakilala. All the men inside the room widened their eyes when they saw her again.

But their eyes almost popped out when they saw how I pull her close to me intimately. Pumirmi ang kamay ko sa kanyang beywang.

How cam she be so pretty and got all the unmated wolf's attention so much? But, she's finally mine. They can't do anything.

"This is Claudette Fritz, my mate. And soon to be Luna of this pack!", I announced in front of them.

Nanlaki ang mga mata nila. All the Aphas praise me for having such a beautiful mate and Luna. They even congratulated me for that.

Kaya ang kaninang mga matang nakatitig sa kanya ay bumagsak sa sahig ang tingin.

Hindi na sila makatitig ng diretso sa kay Claudette or even get near to her. She's exclusively mine now and for the rest of our lives.

"You're so possessive. It obvious that they only want to be friend with me", reklamo niya ng matapos ang meeting.

"So? Werewolves are possessive. You should know because your husband is a werewolf", sabi ko.

"And there's part of you a vampire, right? Vampires are not possessive. But we always protect the ones we love".

Tumango ako. "I know. I'm possessive because I want to protect the one I love. And she's right here. In between my arms", sabi ko.

Tumili siya. "Oh! But I don't want a possessive husband, Dwayne. Vampires hates chains. We always love to be free", sabi niya sa akin.

"I can give you freedom. I own the world. I can give you anything", sabi ko kaagad niyang tinulak pahiga sa aming kama.

She shrieked in surprise but she laugh when she bounced on the bed. Kaagad akong dumagan sa ibabaw niya. I rip off her clothes.

Napatili siyang muli doon. I tilted my head and snatched off her bra and panties. Mas lalo siyang natawa sa akin.

"But I don't want freedom that much. I only want you, Dwayne", she said as she started to unbutton my dress shirt. But when her patience is tested, she rip it off. I immediately removed my jeans and boxers.

It's a long day. I'm tired from the meeting but to see her under me like this. I want to make love with her.

She throw my clothes somewhere at ngumiti. I attacked her lips with hungry and maddening kisses. She snaked her arms around my neck at pilit na pinaglapit ang katawan namin.

I can feel my manhood poking at her entrance but I don't wanna go in. Not now. She started grinding on me so I pinned her hips on the bed. Relax, baby. Not now.

She push me away aggressively kaya napatigil ako sa paghalik. She's strong when she became aggressive. She took advantage of my weakness as she flipped our position. Right now, she's on top of me.

Nakaupo ako sa kama at nakasandal sa headboard. While she's in front of me. Jailing me between her legs.

"Nakakailan lang tayo, nasa ibabaw ka na", sabi ko at ngumiti.

She glared at me seductively as she slowly pushing herself towards me.

I groaned when I felt her covers my manhood with her wetness. Kaagad kong inabot ang kanyang labi para mahalikan ito. She let me kiss her at hindi na niya maayos na maibaon ang akin sa kanya.

I hold her hips at ako na mismo ang nagtaas baba sa kanya. She moaned on my ears as she trying to catch her breath.

"Next time, I'll do it my way", sabi ko pagkatapos.

Pareho naman kaming nakahiga sa kama ngayon. Why do we always make love at this hour? Really? Every after meetings?

"Vampires loves being a superior too", pabulong na sabi niya sa akin.

"I know. I'll let you lead sometimes. But not on the bed", sabi ko.

She just smile and after that, she feel asleep in my arms.

Gusto ko pa sanang manatili sa tabi niya but I still need to do my responsibility.

I kiss her forehead and get up from the bed. I dress normally at lumabas ng kwarto.

Pagkababa ko ay kaagad akong sinalubong ni Bryce. And I can read in his eyes that it is not a good news.

"Dwayne, Thindrel called", aniya sa akin.

"What did he say?", I asked.

"It's about the Lorenzittee's. They'll come her for Claudette".