🐾XLVII. Attacked🐾

Dwayne Grahams

Days and nights without her is lonely. Halos wala akong magawang matino sa office ko kakaisip sa kanya.

Is she okay? Did her family accepted her? Do they want her to stay with them? What about me? I also need her. I want her to be with me. As long as I don't want to abandon mu responsibility. Hindi ko din kayang isugal siya.

I won't give her up just because of me being an Alpha King. My parents trusted me and I should give them reasons that they aren't wrong to give this position to me. But that doesn't mean I'll give up the kind of love I found with her.

Days, weeks and months have passed. She's stilk not here. Is she going to live with them? Aren't she gonna come back?

Bryce and Delaney are always here to cheer me up but the happiness that Claudette can give me is beyond compare. I may fell in love with my first mate the moment I met her. I fall deeply with her and unable to moved on wheb she died. I know that's love.

But this feeling I have for Claudette is deeper than that. This go beyond reasons. It's too deep. At kung sakaling mag fail ito ay hindi na ako makakabangon pa. I'll fall and fall or the way down without her. I'll may be fail my parents and the pack members under me.

But I didn't mind that. She'll come back to me. She love me and I knos that. I'm all aware that she loves me very much. If her love wasn't deep, she won't forgive me and won't open her heart again for what I did to her before.

Nasa labas ako ng pack castle. I'm thinking of a way to get her back. Should  ask my uncles to contact one of the original vampires and send Claudette back to me? Or should I go and get her myself?

Ngunit na lalim ng pag-iisip ko ay hindi ko namalayan ang nangyari sa kabilang banda ng perimeter.

Natauhan lang ako ng marinig ang kanilang malakas na sigawan. Mabilis akong tumakbo papunta doon at kaagad kong nasaksihan ang nangyari.

Pack warriors and pack members are on the ground covered in blood. May iilang buhay pa at may ibang binawian na.

My eyes widened when I saw who attacked us. From their appearance and the way they dressed. I know them. Ang mga medallion na nakasabit sa kanilang leeg at ang kakaibang kapangyarihan na nanggaling doon. I know we're not match from them.

"WHO ARE YOU!?", malakas at mariin na sigaw ko para makuha ko ang kanilang atensyon.

A man with tattoos all over his arms and face turns to me with a smirk. "Are you the Alpha King?", he asked.

Hindi ako nagsalita. I look at him the sharpest I can give. Bryce immediately went to me. Nasa likod niya si Delaney.

"What do you want?", I asked with so much authority and anyone who'll hear my voice will tremble.

The pack warriors even whimpered because of my voice but the man in front of me didn't even flinch. Kumunot ang noo ko.

"We're looking for a vampire. Do you know her?", he asked and showed us a picture of Claudette.

Kumunot ang noo ko. Kaagad kaming nagkatinginan ni Bryce at sabay din kaming mariin na umiling.

"We don't know her. You can leave!", mariin na sabi ko.

Ngumisi ito at umiling. "No. We heard a news and this original vampire is hiding in your pack, Alpha King. We just want to take her and leave the pack in peace and unharmed", aniya sabay tawa.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "That's not obviously what you came here for. You've already killed my men and you said unharmed?", nagtagis ang aking mga ngipin. My fangs shows up and I saw how their eyes widened in surprise.

"Just give her up and then we'll leave. We can heal them if we only have the girl. So give her to us, Alpha King for the sake of your men", mas lalo siyang natawa.

"We don't have her here. You can leave now. We don't know that girl. SO.FUCKING. LEAVE. MY. PACK.!", mariin at malakas na sigaw ko sa huling mga salita.

It's true that we don't have her here. She's with her family in Bulgaria. Kaya wala din silang mapapala dito sa amin.

But instead of leaving the place they started to paralyzed the werewolves around them and they whimpered to their deaths.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa nakita. There's no way they are this strong. Hindi ito kagaya ng napatay ko noong hinanap ko si Claudette.

"ALPHA!", they shouted and run towards me. Some manage to escape but some of them failed.

Mas lalong umusbong ang galit ko.

Imbis na magsalita na wala nga dito si Claudette ay walang pasubaling sinugod ko sila. In a blink of an eye, nasa likoran na ako ng kalaban at doon ko sila simulang inatake.

I'm still in human form but I'm strong enough to kill them. I'm a hybrid.

I reap their hearts out and cut their heads down with a blow of my palm. Nakita kong lumaban din ang mga pack warriors ng makitang nakikipaglaban na rin ako.

"Follow the Alpha!", sigaw nila.

Bryce joined the fights too before he took Delaney in a safe place.

I manage to kill five of them. Dahik sa padalos-dalos ng aking kilos ay hindi ko inaasahan ang sumunod na nangyari.

"Dwayne!", narinig kong sigaw ni Bryce sa akin ng makita ako.

A kind of thorns was planted on my back. Kaagad akong napaluhod sa lupa dahil doon. Then they immediately strike me with a big blow of sword on my chest and mu back.

Hindi kaagad ako nakabawi kaya madali nila iyong nagawa. And it's not just ordinary blades dahil hindi kaagad nag hilom ang aking mga sugat.

The thin and sharp blade pierced through right below my heart. Galing iyon sa likod kaya bumaba ang tingin ko sa dibdib ng makita ang dulo nito.

"My, My, My. Look how the tables have turned!", the leader of the tribe hunters look at me with pity and satisfaction in his eyes. "You killed my nephew because of that original vampire. Tell me, Alpha King. Where is she and I'll show you mercy", aniya sa akin.

"GO.TO.HELL!", mariin na sabi ko.

I groaned in pain when they pulled thr blade of my chest. My blood splashes as I fall on the ground.

"Dwayne!".

Hindi ko alam kung nanaginip ba ako o nasa langit na ng marinig ko ang kanyang boses. I smile even though I'm dying like this. She's here. She come back. She come back for me.

Then. My world went dark.