🐾XLII. Luna 🐾

Dwayne Grahams

Pagkatapos ng nangyari sa amin ay niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit. I didn't plan to do this with her this early. Fuck it, I'm just a seventeen years old and yet, I already have done it. With her. With Claudette.

And it feels so good. I don't know what to do after making love with her in conference hall. At talagang dito pa? This is my first time. Both of us because I felt what she lost.

Niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit. She's panting so much and it feels relaxing hearing her breath against my ears as we did that.

Hinalikan ko ang gilid ng kanyang ulo at hinaplos ang singsing na sinuot ko sa kanya pagkatapos. It was an heirloom. It was my mother's ring. And she said that I will give it to the only girl I will ever love.

Wait. What was that? Love? I don't know. But after what we've done. It feels so right.

"You're tired?", I asked Claudette.

Hindi siya gumalaw sa aking balikat. Nanatili siyang nakakapit doon. Her skin is cold, natures of a vampire. And mine is warm. The temperature we share is balanced.

She just nodded her head. On the day light, we've make love. Kitang-kita ko ang pagtagos ng sikat ng araw na pumapasok sa malalaking salamin.

Tinanggal ko ang pagkapulupot ng braso niya sa aking leeg. Her eyes widened because of that. I kiss her forehead to assure her that it's fine to let me go for now.

She immediately covers her naked bodies with her arms and hand. Napangiti ako. She's so beautiful. Like a goddess.

Pinulot ko ang dress niya na nakakalat sa sahig. Mabuti ay hindi iyon nasira ng tuloyan pero hindi ako papayag na iyon ang susuotin niya palabas ng conference room.

I gather all our things on the floor. Even my long sleeve is now ruined because she aggressively torn it.

Binuksan ko ang isang cabinet doon. I'm aware that her eyes are now on me. Relax, baby. Were both naked. And I forget that you're sore, we might do it again.

Kinuha ko ang isang makapal at malaking jacket doon at isang pantalon naman para sa akin.

"Wear this for now. Let's go to our room", sabi ko sa kanya.

"O-Our room?", hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya sa akin.

Tumango ako. "Yes, baby. Our room. You'll be sleeping with me from now on in our room", I smiles at her.

The shock expression in her eyes won't get away. Hinalikan ko siyang muli sa labi.

"Stop being so cute, please. I might do you again even you're sore", sabay tawa ko.

Mas lalong nanlaki ang mga mata niya at mabilis na nagsuot ng jacket. I button it at binaba siya sa mesa. I also wear the pants I have. Tinapon ko sa basurahan ang mga sirang damit namin bago kami lumabas sa conference hall.

Tahimik siya habang papunta kami sa kwarto. Nakatitig naman ako sa kanya all our way there. I can feel her being awkward after what happened between us.

Pulang-pula ang kanyang pisngi. Kaya ng makapasok na kami sa kwarto ay mabilis ko siyang niyakap at hinarap sa akin.

"Tell me how do you feel?", I asked.

I'm not referring to what she feel physically. I want to know what she really feel deep inside.

"I-It f-feels.....", nauutal na sabi niya at huminto para tingnan ako. Kaagad siyang umiwas ng tingin. "....wrong".

Kumunot ang noo ko. "What makes it feel wrong? Tell me, baby".

Umiling siya. "Y-You love Charlotte. And I'm n-not your m-mate", nahihirapang sabi niya.

Umiling ako. "Charlotte is a past. She's no longer here. And....", I lifted her chin to make her face me. To make her eyes meet mine. Inangat ko ang kamay niya kung saan naroon ang singsing na binigay ko. "See this?", I asked and she nodded.

"It's not mine. It should be--", I cut her off with a deep and maddening kisses.

Napaatras siya hanggang sa napasandal siya sa dingding. Tumigil ako sa paghalik sa kanya.

"This ring was my mother's. An heirloom", sabi ko at hinaplos ang kanyang daliri kong nasaan ang singsing. "She said I'll give it to the girl I love. So....", tumingin ako sa kanyang mga mata. "...... I give it to you".

My voice is filled with pain. I don't know why but it hurts hearing doubts in her voice. Na para bang hindi siya naniniwalang mahal ko siya.

Who would believe you? All you did to her was hurt her and being harsh on her!

My wolf thought. He must be right.

Tears pooled her eyes. Ilang sandali ay unti-unti iyong bumuhos ng walang tigil. She sobbed so I was completely hurt right now seeing her cry in my arms.

"Don't you love me?", I asked with a voice full of pain and devastation.

Umiling siya.

"Then, if not. Please, say something. Pleas, I want you to say something", I beg to her.

"Did you just love me because we've had sex?", she asked in pain.

Kaagad akong umiling. "That's make love, baby. That wasn't just sex to me", sabi ko. "I know we're too young to do that but I'm certain about what I feel".

Napaangat siya ng tingin sa akin.

"I already told you. It feels so hard to live a day without you by my side. It feels so painful to think that you belong to someone else. And I could die if I can't have you here with me", masuyo ko siyang hinalikan sa labi.

"I know it is late to realize it. It's late to realize that I love you, Claudette. I was in pain and I couldn't think straight. I'm so sorry for hurting you", sabi ko at pinisil ang dalawa niyang kamay.

"So right now. I've chosen you....", I trailed off.

Kumunot ang noo niya. "Chosen what?".

Ngumisi ako sa kanya at pinalis ang luhang nagbabadya sa kanyang mga mata.

"To be the Luna of this pack. To be my other half, to be my wife, to be the mother of my heir, and to be my lover", sabi ko. "Please, can you do that? I won't accept a no".

Kita ko kung paano nawala ang lungkot at pagkabahala sa kanyang mga mata. The pain is now finally gone.

"You bastard. Why can't you tell I loved you before", sinapak niya ako sa ulo kaya napaawang ang labi ko ngunit natatawa sa kanya.

"But you always push me away so I did left you because I thought that was the right choice!", sigaw niya.

Umiling ako at tumawa. "I was wrong, okay? I regret always pushing you away when I should have pulled you close to me. I was just confused about my feelings towards you so I didn't decide so quickly".

Umiling siya at ngumiti pero may iilang luha na tumulo sa kanyang mga mata. Niyakap niya ako kaya kaagad akong nakahinga ng maluwag. I sigh in relief.

"Okay. I believe you", aniya sa akin. "So this ring is finally mine?", tanong niya ng kumalas sa yakap sa akin.

Umiling ako. "Only if you'll say yes to be my Luna".

Ngumuso siya. "Okay. For the sake of this ring", aniya at ngumisi but I know for sure it wasn't just for that. "And because I love you".