Back Aches and Frisky Kisses (March 2020)

Start from the beginning

He expects to find her fast asleep, tired from taking care of the kids all day and being 9 months pregnant. Instead, he finds her sprawled out on the bed, her face turned up in a grimace as her hands press against her lower back.

"Hi bug,"Harry whispers, throwing his jacket onto the floor as he walks over to Camryn.

"Hi, baby,"Camryn murmurs puckering her lips for a kiss as Harry leans down to accept her offer, "how was the concert?"

"It was great. The fans were amazing tonight. I'm sad I only have two more shows left,"Harry replies, rubbing a soft hand down her bump and kissing it gently.

"That's good,"Camryn smiles tiredly, her hands going to intertwine with Harry's curls as his lips remain on her bump, "I'm so glad you had fun. I'm so proud of you."

"You're so pretty,"Harry whispers pressing another kiss to her forehead as she smiles up shyly at him, "did you know that?"

"You've told me once or twice,"Camryn flirts, blushing a bit. Right after her smile, her face turns in a grimace as a sharp pain runs down her back.

"You okay?"Harry asks, looking her over with gentle and concerned eyes.

"I think I'm dying,"Camryn deadpans, looking at Harry with puppy dog eyes that make his heart melt.

Harry peaks over Camryn to look at her hand pressing circles into her lower back, "your back bothering you?"

Camryn nods with a whimper, "it hurts so bad. I think I overdid it today. I'm so achey."

"I'm sorry, baby,"Harry frowns, kneeling down next to her and carding his fingers through her hair, "would you like a rub?"

"No,"Camryn shakes her head, her eyes barely remaining open, "it's late. You're tired. You need to sleep."

"No, I need you to sleep, my love,"Harry responds kissing the side of her mouth, "you have the hard job. You have to take care of five kids all day and you permanently have a 7 pound human attached to you. I just get to sing all day."

Camryn smirks a bit, yawning hugely, "you deserve sleep too, though."

"I will sleep,"Harry assures her standing up and tearing off his shirt before undoing his pants and sliding them down, "I just need you to go to sleep first and then I'll be able to sleep better."

"Fine,"Camryn relents, "thank you."

Harry grins, his dimples popping as he presses another quick kiss to Camryn's lips. He walks over to his side of the bed and gently climbs onto the bed, scooting himself to spoon Camryn but being cautious to not jostle her body too much. His hand travels under the shirt of his that she's wearing and lightly begins to move in circles at the base of her spine.

"I'm sorry you're hurting, baby,"Harry whispers, softly pressing a kiss to the back of Camryn's shoulder

"It's okay,"Camryn murmurs, moving her body back towards Harry's body, needing to be closer to him, "I'm trying to savor it because this is my last pregnancy, but there's really little to savor in the last few days."

"I can't believe this is our last pregnancy,"Harry says, rubbing his hands harder into her back, "that's crazy. I feel like just yesterday I was rubbing your back because Darcy was making your back act up."

"I know right,"Camryn agrees, "we're getting old, babe."

"You might be, I'm not,"Harry teases, nuzzling his face into Camryn's neck and bringing his arms around her to cradle her body to his chest.

"I'd watch it Mister,"Camryn jokes back, giggling a bit, "or you will be having no fun in these last few nights before the baby comes."

"Oh hey now,"Harry whispers nipping at her neck.