A Christmas Cabin Full of Styles (December 2040)

Harry: 46
Camryn: 46

Josh: 31
Darcy: 29, 39 weeks pregnant

Lennon: 27
Nora: 27

Auggie: 26
Emryn: 30

Calum: 22
Flynn: 23

Bindi: 20

Grandkids

Penny: 11 (DARCY)
Via: 9 (DARCY)
Hugh: 4 (LENNON)
Harley: 3 (BOWIE)
Violet: 2 (DARCY)
Lucy: 1 (DARCY)

*You can totally still read this if you haven't read the kids' novellas!*

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk for requesting this chapter❤️

December 21 2040

"IS THE BIG BEDROOM BY YOUR BEDROOM OPEN?"Bindi calls from upstairs, hauling her rolling luggage behind her as she trudges through the hallway.

"NO, DARCY GETS THAT ONE BECAUSE SHE HAS KIDS THAT NEED TO BE IN WITH HER,"Harry calls from downstairs, setting up the kitchen and taking orders from Camryn who's rushing around the house to try and get everything ready for the kids.

"UGH!"Bindi jokingly huffs, rolling her eyes as she instead pulls her luggage into the smaller room next to it. "WHY CAN'T I GET THE BIG ROOM?"

"DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH A HEAVILY PREGNANT DARCY ABOUT IT? CUZ IF YOU DO BE MY GUEST,"Harry jokes, widening his eyes at Camryn who's chuckling next to him as she shakes her head.

"Hello?"Calum calls, pushing open the front door as he holds Flynn's hand, both of them standing on the porch before walking in as Flynn's jaw drops, his head head tilting back on the ball of his neck as he marvels at the cabin that's bigger than anything he's ever seen before.

"Holy sh*t, Cal,"Flynn whispers, keeping his hand tightly interlocked with Calum's as Calum snaps him out of his daze by pulling him forward.

"Do you like it?"Calum asks, turning his head behind his shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows at Flynn who looks like a child in Disneyland.

"It's huge,"Flynn whispers in awe, being dragged down the hall by his boyfriend in front of him.

"I told you it was huge,"Calum chuckles, squeezing Flynn's hand as he guides him towards the kitchen where he can hear shuffling.

"You didn't tell me it was this huge,"Flynn gently fights, shaking his head in disbelief with a little snicker.

"I told you it was ten bedrooms,"Calum shrugs nonchalantly, slowing his speed so that he can be side by side with Flynn who's turning his head in every direction to try and take in all that he's currently seeing.

"I didn't really understand what that meant,"Flynn whispers, slowing his pace even more to try and take everything in. It's the same exact reaction he had to the Styles' house when he first went there. He grew up fairly humbly, so major houses like these will probably never seem normal to him, he supposes.

"Our house is 15, so it's just a bit smaller,"Calum explains, looking at the photos of the Styles throughout the years at the cabin.

"No way, is that you and Bindi,"Flynn laughs, looking at a photo framed and hung on the hallway of 9 month old Bindi, 2 year old Calum and young Camryn. Camryn is hugging Bindi tightly to her chest, Bindi's back against Camryn's chest with one of her mittened hands in her little mouth and a huge smile on her little face, making her eyes scrunch. Camryn has her other arm around Calum's middle as he stands next to her in his snow suit, the same height as her when she's sitting. Her cheek is resting against Calum's bicep as he grins cheekily at the photo.