False Labor (July 2014)

Harry: 20 Camryn: 20, 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant (3 days before she gives birth) Camryn's bump:

Harry: 20
Camryn: 20, 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant (3 days before she gives birth)
Camryn's bump:

Harry: 20 Camryn: 20, 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant (3 days before she gives birth) Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 3
Lennon: 10 months

(Text messages italicized and bolded and has the person's name in front of them telling you who is saying it)

"They're still happening?"Harry asks, walking into the bedroom after putting Darcy to sleep. His hair is disheveled from Darcy gripping it during their bedtime cuddles, her new favorite thing to do. He covers his mouth with the back of his hand, sniffling a yawn.

Camryn nods, wincing as she continues to lean over the bed, her palms holding her up while she sways her hips. Harry walks over to her bent over figure and runs a soothing hand in circles on her lower back as she grips the sheets and continues to breathe. "We might get our little man tonight!"

Camryn blows out a breath and straightens out, her face scrunching up as her back aches in the sudden movement, "I dunno, I mean these are definitely real contractions, but I just don't feel right."

"What do you mean,"Harry asks with his hand still rubbing her lower back as she runs a hand over her face.

"I dunno how to explain it, but like I knew when Darcy and Lennon were coming. I had this like instinctual feeling that they were coming, and I just don't feel that right now."

Harry nods and pulls her in by her shoulders to hug him, swaying gently as she presses her cheek against his black t-shirt. "Well, you're definitely in pain, I can tell, so what should we do to help?"

"I don't know,"Camryn sighs, her nerves building up, "I'm still worried about Lennie, he's definitely not feeling good."

"But you got him to sleep, right?"Harry checks, kissing the top of Camryn's head as her hands go around his back and rub up and down.

"Yeah, he just seems off. Usually he falls asleep while he's breastfeeding, but tonight I had to rock him even longer and he kept grimacing and reaching for his tummy. The only way I got him to sleep eventually was to rub his tummy and it kept gurgling."